Build of the Week Season 4 Episode 3, Challenge Completion Progress and Australia Day Teaser

38 people have now completed 8/8 challenges in the Torment and Bloodlines challenge leagues. The first 50 will receive an exclusive t-shirt.

Monday (January 26) is Australia Day! Keep an eye out in the news, because there may be something special dropping in to visit.

Bex has been preparing a news update about the contents of patch 1.3.1, which she expects to post on Monday. The patch will very likely be released late next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jan 23, 2015, 1:50:18 AM
New pet hype! :D

/e
Dont care about PVP... AT ALL! Its not what POE is meant for :D
Last edited by Szuger on Jan 23, 2015, 1:53:25 AM
Koala Hype!

The running animation looks a bit goofy, at least in the video. Does the drop bear pet move like that too?
Last edited by MrHypocrisy on Jan 23, 2015, 1:54:22 AM
Nice managed to get in to top 50 after all. *\o/*

I must say the unid challenge sounded good in theory but in practice it was horrible and I hope you never do that again. It only benefits players with a lot of people on friends lists and streamers while making it a lot harder for solo players. This while giving the rest of the player base a free pass to exploit the players wanting to do the challenges as far to few know/care about keeping the items unid.

Not to mention how bad having both Agnerod staves on there is, I sincerely hope that was an oversight and not a huge fuck you to the challenge players.

Also, the Torment challenge with the spirits was way to random for a league specific challenge. Took me 195 levels, running through 100+ maps after that just looking for spirits and 10+ hours running through Archives before I found the Embezzler.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Jan 23, 2015, 2:01:00 AM
I hope the challenges are reworked too. I'd love to see it so you are able to complete them all playing either/or league and not be forced to play in the other league that you have no real interest in. That and being able to complete them all in Normal difficulty. Now that's a challenge for the devs! :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
lord was awesome
IGN: VistaChris
"
Szuger wrote:

/e

A lot of people DO care, so you can at least be happy that GGG is striving to get more people to enjoy the game!

PvP >
Still no pet dogs? Come on GGG
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Szuger wrote:

/e

PoE was never meant to cater to a single person or group, those that care or don't care about PvP included.
wow only 38/50. slackers
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info