Minor bug: Default four stash tabs named 2, 3, 4, 5, instead of 1, 2, 3, 4. Can they be renamed?

Hey GGG support,

This is almost not even worth making a ticket about, but sometimes it can be pretty annoying. My default stash tabs are named 2, 3, 4, and 5, instead of 1, 2, 3, and 4. I don't know why they start at #2. I've never bought more tabs from the store. I know there's a kind of stash tab that can be renamed, but these are the default 4 tabs that everyone gets.

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I first downloaded and played the game over a year ago, I think around December 2013. I created a few characters, but never got far into the game. At that point I don't remember if my stash tabs had the correct numbers or not.

Over the past month or two, I've started playing again and am really enjoying the game! As I acquired more currency, gems, and gear, I started organizing my stash. I put currency in the first tab (#2), jewelry in the second tab (#3), gems in the third (#4), and items in the fourth (#5). Now whenever I want a gem I need to click on the third tab. So, I click on tab #3, which is actually the second tab and I have to switch to #4, which is the third tab! I know it's small, but when this happens dozens of times a day I feel like I'm going crazy.

Maybe my game is set on a higher difficulty, or this is some kind of frustration test. If it's actually a bug, can someone rename my default tabs to 1, 2, 3 and 4, so I don't go insane (if it's not too late)?

Thanks,
Stephen

TL;DR: Can someone from GGG manually change my default stash tab names to "1", "2", "3", and "4", like they should be? Thanks.
Last edited by nehpetz6 on Jan 27, 2015, 11:27:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
BUMP.
This happened to me when I dropped out of one of the leagues into standard. All my tabs got renumbered and scrambled in order.
Just put them in order, i tried like i do move the tabs in firefox.. hey, it worked.
"
SapientFridge wrote:
This happened to me when I dropped out of one of the leagues into standard. All my tabs got renumbered and scrambled in order.

Yeah, that may have been what happened. Like I said, I played over a year ago but didn't get too far into the game and deleted those characters. I think I did create a character in a league at the time, and now I have this bug on standard. Thanks for the info, hopefully someone from GGG can fix it.

"
MondPanda wrote:
Just put them in order, i tried like i do move the tabs in firefox.. hey, it worked.

The problem isn't that they are out of order, the problem is I don't have a tab named 1, just 2, 3, 4, and 5. They are already in numeric order for the numbers that I have.
BUMP.

Added a TL;DR to the original post. Could still use some help on this.
BUMP.
BUMP.

Where is GGG support?
It can't be "fixed" unless you buy premium tabs, google searching would have provided several answers saying as much from GGG.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
It can't be "fixed" unless you buy premium tabs, google searching would have provided several answers saying as much from GGG.

I tried Googling many times before posting this thread, but never found an actual response from GGG. I found one other thread where someone had a similar problem, but it only had posts from users. They did say the solution was to upgrade the tabs to premium, but I really don't want to spend money on such a silly problem. Do you mind linking me to any of the responses from GGG?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info