My first 6L \m/

I just hit my very first 6L

Yesterday i 5L it in 3 fuse and today i 6L it 17 fuse! \m/

Next up.... my Cloak of Defiance! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
nono sir, we don't say to rngesus "i want to 6-link my cloak next", we pray while throwing fusings on it expecting a 4-link.

Gratz sir \m/

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Rngjesus gave this to me today. It's the first high tiered unique I've ever found since the start of open beta.
I'm jealous of that 6l, especially since i desperately need a high-lvl pure evasion 6l armor for my main right now :(

Trade you some of my shop points for it :D
-Zombie#1- "That guy has passed right over us 3 times now..shouldnt we be popping out to attack?"
-Zombie#2- "No way, you saw what he did to our friends. Lets just stay down here where its safe.
Besides, you heard how angry he is..keeps shouting something about needing the last 2 to clear.."

\m/
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Cipherz wrote:

Rngjesus gave this to me today. It's the first high tiered unique I've ever found since the start of open beta.
Time to 6l it now :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Only 2H weapons and armor's may be 6L.
-Zombie#1- "That guy has passed right over us 3 times now..shouldnt we be popping out to attack?"
-Zombie#2- "No way, you saw what he did to our friends. Lets just stay down here where its safe.
Besides, you heard how angry he is..keeps shouting something about needing the last 2 to clear.."

nice one, congrats! :)

I don't trust my rng, saving up to let Vorici hand me my first 6L! 400 fuses and counting...:)
I had one drop. it's the only one I ever had. my marauder uses it. It's a hammer. only 417 dps , but you take what fate deals you.
That's awesome, mate!

I await that day eagerly :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info