Is anyone else having issues with the Australian Gateway?

Playing from Australia the American gateway seems more responsive and less laggy than the Australian gateway, according to F1 my ping and latency is fine but for whatever reason the game feels like I am playing with 1990s level of dialup packet loss.

Is anyone else having these issues or is it just me?
YEP, as always.

What isp?
Dingo ate your server
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
Dingo ate your server

Pls no
I wasn't on last night but Wednesday night I was getting a 9-12ms latency and was trying to clear the Library and Archive but was getting teleported around and having to use /oos a lot to get rid of the extreme desync. Luckily I had just gone up a level before I entered but I left with no progress to the next level because I died so much.

Walk into a room, blat a few times, walk out to limit attackers, forcibly be teleported back into the room over to the side nowhere near where I was and against a bookcase. Die because Lightning Warp is no longer working even though I have
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
Been getting DC a bit lately, and then have to go on the US server to log back in, coz it says the log in on the Aus server is down. Happened again around 5am this morning.

"
YEP, as always.

What isp?

TPG, but I have been with them for a very long time and haven't notice any problems anywhere else before.
aus gateway down?? cant log in
Game is almost unplayable, any support/GGG comment? Today has been fricken atrocious. DC, desync, DC, die from desync...
I have turned into a HPB.

AU gateway is terrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info