lol comeback in troll argument

WARNING: This rant should not be read by anyone. There is a risk of getting eye cancer.
If you do read it, it is on your own risk. The level of stupidity here is on Paris Hilton level... Possibly even lower than that. And you will catch some of it.
You must attune yourself to that level bracket of hers, for your mind to appreciate the humor in this.
This thread should never have been posted in the first place, you really shouldn't read it.

So I was in a starcraft 2 lobby, waiting for a game to start. And I got into a random argument with a guy who totally unprovoked told me that he gave my dad a blowjob.

For a giggle I desided to hit him with honesty, and I told him that my dad chose to live without me from I was 12, so if he did give my dad a blowjob I would emagine him having a pretty bad taste in his mouth now.

Then he suggested that I had been in child care all my life, and I told him that in fact I have a mother with a hero ego, so that was not the case.

so the argument ended there for a little while...

But then another guy said that his red vaginal pubic hair was growing longer and longer while waiting... On offtopic note, this is starting to concern me, in gaming community I see increasing tendency for guys to complain about this. I suggest any of you scientists get on this matter immediately.

Back to my rant...

His issue made me think about my own puberty, and I just couldn't hold back from telling him, that during my teen years, my mother used to think I was shaving my legs because I had almost no hair. But in reality I was just developing in the Spirit of The Great Sloth God. I didn't grow facial hair till I was 24...

So the argument started again, with the first guy saying that it was a shame that my father was not around to molest me, since during my teens I was very childlike.

I admitted defeat, I had no comeback. But to get over it I told him it was totally my fathers loss.

You might have to have been me while this was going on to enjoy it... But I really got a laugh from it, and thought I would share.
I am aware of the controversy in this, but I just couldn't help myself!

Spoiler
Probes Vs Zealots is stupid, but I play it all the time anyway.

If you haven't had enough, check this out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQqCAZCMxdI

Edit: Added link for people who want more.
Last edited by VeryBrightLight on Jan 23, 2015, 3:17:13 AM
I am going to recommend that Charan turns this into some kind of Bot Poetry :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Bot poetry?

I know poetry, but what is Bot?

Edit:
Spoiler
Aah, so that's what you meant...
Last edited by VeryBrightLight on Jan 22, 2015, 7:39:55 PM
LOL... sad.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
You guys are just jelly and shallow.
You should meet me me In real life...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm not sure I'm getting this...

Like her hair band tho. It's pretty...

There is a drawing behind her on the wall... It's like I've seen it before.
"
You guys are just jelly and shallow.

We are not shallow!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info