Looking for help to improve LL mjolner build

I have vaal discpline, bottom right slot.

Though using shav's for auras, a friend of mine mentioned that before but mayby it's not such a bad idea after all. And why would I run vitality if I have vaal pact and spam my skills from mana?
Last edited by GilgameshNL on Jan 24, 2015, 1:25:22 PM
"
GilgameshNL wrote:

I have vaal discpline, bottom left slot.

Though using shav's for auras, a friend of mine mentioned that before but mayby it's not such a bad idea after all. And why would I run vitality if I have vaal pact and spam my skills from mana?

Oops missed VD there in your build - sorry about that.

Also I wasn't clear - you'd have to spec out of VP and into ZO. I don't know for sure if it would be a better option, but it might help in situations where you are struggling to get enough procs against single target because you are constantly regenerating some ES and not 100% dependent on leech.

I don't think you should do much at all as far as re-tooling your passive tree (or even your gem setup) until you get a Voll's Devotion, though. You might get that and find that basically all your problems are gone.

-edit- Well... just checked Voll's Devotion prices in Torment. Ouch. If you plan on playing into Standard once temp leagues are over, you have a somewhat difficult question in front of you if it's worth it to spend ~40 ex on a Voll's devotion when they can often be found for 15-20 in Standard.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Jan 23, 2015, 11:34:14 AM
"
tackle70 wrote:

-edit- Well... just checked Voll's Devotion prices in Torment. Ouch. If you plan on playing into Standard once temp leagues are over, you have a somewhat difficult question in front of you if it's worth it to spend ~40 ex on a Voll's devotion when they can often be found for 15-20 in Standard.

I'm currently levelling a new character to use as life based mjolner again, will farm some docks for levels and sacrifice fragments for exalts. I won't buy voll's that is for sure. I will take my chance chancing bases myself in the anarchy map, this new char is supplying lots of neklace bases :P.

if I want to continue this build on standard yea then I will buy a voll's for sure, I should have enough left there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info