Diamond uniques will dilute the item pool too much

I'd honestly love to see some league/option to remove/reduce diamond uniques from the drop pool. In a few years the pool of uniques will be so ridiculous.
How many diamond uniques are there in the pipeline? A couple of hundred?

I'd enjoy just having a unique pool tied to the game and lore itself.

I know it won't happen as it is a source of income for the company, but the thought of having the unique pool dumpstered because of every diamond player wanting their personal touch to the game is boring.

What are your thoughts on this matter?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
lots of the supporter uniques (not diamond uniques. after diamond supporter was removed you could buy "create a unique" from the shop) are actually tied in the ever expanding storyline, because well, most of the supporters also show interest in the game lore.
also not every unique is from wraeclast. just as every exile is from outside of the kontinent, so can be uniques (which are actually all mirrored) or they could come from the maps the vaal created.
I enjoy the huge variety of uniques.
don't care much for the lore, I am here to smack fools and pick up loot :)
I agree with the OP mostly because so many of the player uniques suck lol
I dont see any any key!
So what you're saying that MORE MORE MORE isn't always better? Get the f*** outa here, you communist scum!
The mechanics of the game determine IF you get a unique before it decides what unique you get. They can adjust this chance as the number of uniques increases to keep your chances of getting the one you want the same as it is now.

I don't know if they're planning on it, but it seems like they are or else why would they have set it up this way?
So this guy wants less loot to drop? where did you come from..
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
blubbber wrote:
I am here to smack fools and pick up loot :)

You have my sword.
"
xRoque wrote:

no he wants better loot to drop not the shitty player made ones lol

smaller pool, not less drops

I think you misread the post lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:

no he wants better loot to drop not the shitty player made ones lol

smaller pool, not less drops

I think you misread the post lol

Then go make better ones. There are no bad uniques only entitled brats who think they deserve the best most OP gg unique drop. What this game needs is the broken in demand uniques to be fixed so that theyre not the ones people have to get to complete a build. I generally think uniques should overshadow rares in arpgs but they do. All people do is make unique item builds with a 1 button mash skill and AOE and tons of buffs and auras and such. That shouldnt be possible under near perfect conditions but the socket and gem system GGG uses makes it hard to sort this mess out. Looked good in theory but its really just bad, same as the passive tree.

If you dont like bad uniques to drop, dont play the game, plain and simple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info