Do i go vaal pact on 9LL?

I have lvl 89 tornado ranger with 14kdps ts and 30kdps puncture.

i looted
and using it atm. Also i have 2% LL from tree and 1% from doryani's belt. Is it worth to sacriface some dmg or eva\life to respec into vaal pact?
"
fitaser wrote:
I have lvl 89 tornado ranger with 14kdps ts and 30kdps puncture.

i looted
and using it atm. Also i have 2% LL from tree and 1% from doryani's belt. Is it worth to sacriface some dmg or eva\life to respec into vaal pact?

I tried it in Rampage league but it was not worth it. As a ranger you rarely get hit twice so you most often get away and heal with instant flasks before the instant life leech is helpful. You also have to sacrifice too much good stuff on the ranger side to get there.

If you on the other hand use Point Blank key stone and are in melee range most of the time, Vaal Pact might be worth it.

My two cents at least.
Answer is "it depends". It depends on if you're HC or SC. It depends on your shot speed and what skill you use most. Try it. See how it works. I am playing the same build and went with VP. I use this though:
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jan 22, 2015, 7:33:57 AM
you don't do enough aoe damage to warrant VP and sacrificing a gem slot/talents to get VP and LL gem drops it to the point htat it's a complete waste of your time.
Last edited by AmbushRacer on Jan 22, 2015, 8:13:52 AM
"
AmbushRacer wrote:
you don't do enough aoe damage to warrant VP and sacrificing a gem slot/talents to get VP and LL gem drops it to the point htat it's a complete waste of your time.

Tornado Shot isn't AOE, but it's as if it were. With GMP and faster attacks, the clear speed is quite high.
ofcourse its worth it, i would test if the leech is enough against reflec without the LL gem, if not, toss the gem in.
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
ofcourse its worth it, i would test if the leech is enough against reflec without the LL gem, if not, toss the gem in.

no way i put ll on my main dmg skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info