Is Anybody Excited for the 2 New MTX Armor sets today? Also The Comic's~

"
Xavderion wrote:
Damn this looks good, but 36 dollars... I don't know.

Doesn't look that good on Female Characters :(

I guess I'm not getting this one~
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
I was expecting these tbh~

[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Like it all except the helmet, yet again. It was the same with the vampiric helmet for me, for some reason i don't appreciate those.

cool steam puf do.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I've always wondered if the digital MTX's for each of the 4 issues will be optionally available as part of the physical graphic novel purchase. I've asked it previously within the other digital comic release threads but was never answered.
"
I've always wondered if the digital MTX's for each of the 4 issues will be optionally available as part of the physical graphic novel purchase. I've asked it previously within the other digital comic release threads but was never answered.

I did too and in retrospect its just normal that they wont answer.

They MIGHT but if they confirm it a lot of people will just not buy these and wait for physical version instead.
I mean, I dont know about you, but I really dont feel right buying an online comic.
Trying to resist the Kawaii spider, its the only pet I've ever wanted. Saving for Physical version, but I might lose my cool and get the pet
Oblivious
The spider is also hard for me to resist.
Yeah. Guess I'll just wait it out.
i aint buying shit till new packs...want somthin extra
Git R Dun!
No MtX excites me lol, I play the game because I dont have to pay money for it lol

Honestly I wish they whould just focus their efforts on the game rather than flashy visuals and charge for the game, it would be a much better system
I dont see any any key!
Steam Powered looks quite good.

Missing in action:
- Stealth Assassin set. Assassins Garb and Leather Hood come close to the desired look.. but not quite there.
- Karui Spirit back attachment. Only usable by Marauders.
- More weapon MTXs. Give us cool looking weapons. Right now, there's Goddess Scorned.. and then there's everything else.
- 3D art for all uniques.
- Tabby cat pet. :D
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 22, 2015, 1:46:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info