PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Exalted...Scrap?

"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
"
Maybe jewelry quality? What would it do?

Oh, i actually like this a bit. If we are talking about the new currency to be rare, more rare than gcp now, i was thinking something in this line:

Coral ring 20Q = 4-5% life
Moonstone ring = 4-5% ES
Coral amulet = 1% life regen

And so on where the ring/amu would give a minor bonus based on the type/stats it has as base. So a two stone ring could perhaps give 5/5% ele dmg.

The problem with this is that it would basically give 2-3 free passive points at a cost of 20x per item of the new currency, so i dont think they would implement something like this.

I like the idea of jewelery having quality. Almost everything but jewelry does have such. But you have to be careful, jewelery already can be some pretty crazy good pieces, and this should also work for all unique items.

But 1-20% increased effect of all affixes might be the simplest way to go, which is admittingly better than other items, but I think it could work. 40 resists becomes 48 resists from this. Worst case scenario, you'd need to nerf all affixes and unique items by 20%.

But what would make this interesting if this quality was very rare and very expensive, in which case less to no nerf needed.

Jewelers tools, whatever tools you need to make jewelerly, might make sense, as in comparison to chisels and whetstones and armor scraps.
"
But what would make this interesting if this quality was very rare and very expensive, in which case less to no nerf needed.

That was my thought as well!
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info