[HC][1.3] The Simple Arc Build / Guide - HC Tested Safe and Effective! *Atziri Viable*

"
reskone wrote:
well i bought a 105lightning dmg and crafted speed since i couldnt craft leech

Also wouldn't Lightning coil be better than cod ? we lose mana regen but dmg reduction should be higher since we use purity of lightinign

I think the argument could be made for lightning coil but for several reasons, I believe CoD is far superior.

1. LC is AR/EV which doesn't help us at all, at least CoD has some ES on it.

2. Getting the colors you need on LC would be a nightmare.

3. LC only mitigates physical damage while CoD mitigates all types of damage.

LC does have life on it but CoD has mana, ES, and regen which all still help with our effective health pool.
Last edited by Charger29 on Jan 24, 2015, 10:31:30 PM
My Gear section updated:
- found a sick new wand which pushed my dps up over 15.5k!
- replaced Granite flask with Rumi's. Block now reaches 54% and spell block 41%.

Stats and Screenshots updated to reflect changes.
Sick build bro!

Here is my current gear at level 71, i have 3800 hp and capped in all rez

what do u think i should aim for ? doriani maybe but i'll have to get better gloves / rings (damn decent mana regen rings are so expensive)

Last edited by reskone on Jan 26, 2015, 7:00:56 AM
"
reskone wrote:

Here is my current gear at level 71, i have 3800 hp and capped in all rez

what do u think i should aim for ? doriani maybe but i'll have to get better gloves / rings (damn decent mana regen rings are so expensive)

Everything seems pretty good so far. A few pieces may need upgrades as you mentioned - 1 ring maybe although neither are that bad really, depending on your needs, gloves, belt, maybe amulet. The belt was the last big piece I bought and I didn't do so until around lvl 86 or so. If it were me in your position, I would prioritize getting some nice rare gear and trying to get more life and also try to snag a cheap lvl 19 or so arc gem to really boost your dps (you can continue to lvl your 16/10% in an off hand slot).

This will make you tankier and increase your dps substantially at the same time for pretty cheap and then you can save up for a doryani's in the meantime.
"
crzytimes wrote:
Sick build bro!

Thanks buddy <3
Last edited by Charger29 on Jan 26, 2015, 9:49:19 AM
thx for answer btw, i bought lvl 19 arc 0q, arc lvl 20 in 60kk xp :)

im gonna buy doryani's belt but lightning are rly rare the only one available is at 4ex :s

May i ask how much u paid for your empower 6l and doryani's?
Last edited by reskone on Jan 30, 2015, 8:47:12 PM
"
reskone wrote:
thx for answer btw, i bought lvl 19 arc 0q, arc lvl 20 in 60kk xp :)

im gonna buy doryani's belt but lightning are rly rare the only one available is at 4ex :s

May i ask how much u paid for your empower 6l and doryani's?

I paid 4 for my belt I think. I leveled and corrupted my empower myself and I also found and 6 linked the cloak myself. I know, I am super lucky lol :p

edit - Just to be clear though, I played til 86 or more with Geofri's and was still wrecking so while these things are nice to have, they are not required to do well. :D
Last edited by Charger29 on Jan 31, 2015, 12:03:53 AM
I know that's not requiered but well the faster u clean the better it is :)

If i reach lvl 90 or more im thinking about respecing CI crit because of the new topaze/ruby/saphire flask effect

And about empower how long did it takes to lvl it to lvl 2 ?, its like lvling a gem from 19 to 20 ?
"
reskone wrote:
I know that's not requiered but well the faster u clean the better it is :)

If i reach lvl 90 or more im thinking about respecing CI crit because of the new topaze/ruby/saphire flask effect

And about empower how long did it takes to lvl it to lvl 2 ?, its like lvling a gem from 19 to 20 ?

The edit was mostly for other people wanting to try out the build - didn't want them to think you had to get a 6L etc for it to work. :p

Empower w/ no quality to level 2 is 226,854,909 exp and most (all?) other gems 19-20 is 146,266,188 exp so I think empower to level 2 is taking a gem from 1-20 or so.
Last edited by Charger29 on Jan 31, 2015, 12:02:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info