Sho´s Spin 2 Win Budget Atziri Murderer

Hi Guys,

i lately got a Raw Build Version from "Doppelski" who is a Viewer on my Stream. I had to try it because it looked unbelievably awsome.

Here is the Build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBBLMFLQd1CZYNzQ48EuETTBQgFE0UcRfhGJEaOBzOIVUkmyb4JyAnLytQLPst0jB3NZI5DjpSOtg64TwFPC09D0F0R35M_03jTjJQR1n-XhNfOV8_YEthIWFSZFJlTWebaPJyqXTtdqx673zZggeCm4TZhO-FUoZgh2qKIorwkFWQbJHOl3maO5stn9-iAKZXqSeplK2Nr2ywq7c-u-28n702vqfAZsCmwaPEgsT2xq7Pfti92WHZfNw94mHkUeoY6wnsOO8O707vfPAf8kX3MvdN-Ov8S_4K_lT-jw==

This is the Budget Gear:

I know if you wanna really make it Budget you replace the 5L Belly with an Armor based 5L. Works perfectly fine.

We want to be 88 before we kill Atziri. We will have around 6,5k HP and 91 Fire Res with Pot against her.

Regards Sho
Video's please :D
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
wasn't the original based on Marauder?
how does it compare?
Looks interesting. I have been intending to try cyclone for while so I will give this a go. Why not take Soul of Steel? Just a matter of point cost? Also, bandits choices? Oak in Normal of course, but I'd be torn between Oak (phys. dmg) or Kratyn (AS) in Cruel and Oak again in Merciless for the extra end. charge and the passive points.

One favour though: please, make use of the url tag.
Here is the build
Last edited by Norky on Feb 23, 2015, 7:46:15 AM
thx. great build.
Last edited by OneInchPunch on Jan 26, 2015, 12:03:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info