[NO REFUND] Dyadian Dawn returns!

Looking interesting. Nice to see that this got resolved!
You payed $1000 for this? lol

How bout
Can only deal Physical Damage with Dyadus

I still think its bad but at least that's unique to you and your other unique
And Dyadus needs a buff anyway
"
universal777 wrote:
"
inDef wrote:
"
Seriously, the amount of pessimism, criticism and complaining, especially from the fancy tag / long time supporters - THAT is getting real tiresome and bothersome to me. I'm not one of them sure, so my opinion may mean much less to some, but I have had my complaints and disappointment in GGG for things here and there, such as that filler called 1.3 and my build getting nerfed to near extinction, but at least I still have a wait and see approach for what they're going to do in 1.4 before giving up and declaring they're dead, they've peaked, yada yada all that negative, juvenile overreaction and jumping to conclusion BS.

Have some patience and belief, maybe play a bit less and take a break during this 'quiet' period to do some real things in life, instead of moaning and bitching 24/7 on forum and be a drag on the developers when they have to see and respond to your shit every week.

By the way, maybe it's just me and I don't know all the details but this whole community uniq designing thing seems like a bad idea and waste of resources, adding unnecessary strain to GGG crew's workload... their team isn't all that big, so having to cater to each and every supporter going back and forth, as if they don't have enough on their plate as it is for their own items and creations... I mean, I play the game based on them devoting all their energy and thought into their own creative innovation, not some random gamer's contribution to some silly item that won't have much of an impact, why mess in any way with this formula?

This is a topic I was quite passionate about back when GGG started releasing the high dollar supporter packs. It is extremely disappointing to me to see what is taking place in this thread. Chris' responses in this thread are only a confirmation of what really matters to GGG and that is money.

Money buys developer ears in this game. Charan can cry about literally anything that he wants and a developer ALWAYS responds to him. In this case he cries and Chris, the lead developer and project manager of the game, responds.

Awhile back I made a thread about the deteriorating performance of PoE with regards to client performance and desync. This thread had just surpassed 40 pages of discussion before it was closed and moved to the "suggestions" forum where it died an invisible death. No developer response, no feedback, no explanation of why it was closed. But what should I expect, I've only spent $150 total on this game since 2012. Peanuts compared to Charan's $20,000+.

Everyday there is a great discussion on these boards about what needs to change in PoE to make it a better game. There has not been a meaningful developer post in MONTHS, short of the recent PR damage control on reddit about the hacking/cheating. Months of silence about game performance and desync. YEARS of silence about the horrible economy/trading system of PoE. YEARS of silence about hacking and cheating.

Then one fucking diamond supporter complains about his unique item design not being what he hoped...charan backs him up... and the lead fucking developer of the game responds immediately.

I'm done with this shit.

Company is falling apart, hance the need for fast money. Sad but true...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Jan 24, 2015, 7:15:37 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
universal777 wrote:
"
inDef wrote:

This is a topic I was quite passionate about back when GGG started releasing the high dollar supporter packs. It is extremely disappointing to me to see what is taking place in this thread. Chris' responses in this thread are only a confirmation of what really matters to GGG and that is money.

Money buys developer ears in this game. Charan can cry about literally anything that he wants and a developer ALWAYS responds to him. In this case he cries and Chris, the lead developer and project manager of the game, responds.

Awhile back I made a thread about the deteriorating performance of PoE with regards to client performance and desync. This thread had just surpassed 40 pages of discussion before it was closed and moved to the "suggestions" forum where it died an invisible death. No developer response, no feedback, no explanation of why it was closed. But what should I expect, I've only spent $150 total on this game since 2012. Peanuts compared to Charan's $20,000+.

Everyday there is a great discussion on these boards about what needs to change in PoE to make it a better game. There has not been a meaningful developer post in MONTHS, short of the recent PR damage control on reddit about the hacking/cheating. Months of silence about game performance and desync. YEARS of silence about the horrible economy/trading system of PoE. YEARS of silence about hacking and cheating.

Then one fucking diamond supporter complains about his unique item design not being what he hoped...charan backs him up... and the lead fucking developer of the game responds immediately.

I'm done with this shit.

Lol, how about thinking before commenting?

GGG isnt falling apart and without money no company can exist period.

Desync exists because of shitty netcode, they would have to port the entire game onto a different server structure and different engine i presume.

Economy? Lol, GGG lets you play economy tycoon as much as you want, what are they supposed to do about it? Its working as intended.

And no, paying a lot of money didnt cause a change here, it was tenacity by the OP.

Now say thank you OP for this great new unique and leave his thread because clearly you have no idea what desync is nor any ideas about how companies are being run.
"
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
inDef wrote:

I'm done with this shit.

Desync exists because of shitty netcode, they would have to port the entire game onto a different server structure and different engine i presume.

Economy? Lol, GGG lets you play economy tycoon as much as you want, what are they supposed to do about it? Its working as intended.

And no, paying a lot of money didnt cause a change here, it was tenacity by the OP.

Now say thank you OP for this great new unique and leave his thread because clearly you have no idea what desync is nor any ideas about how companies are being run.

Im currently working as CEO of my own programming company, specialized in banking sector apps (it's inappropirate for kids commentig others capabilities without checking background). GGG didn't move a bit foreward in the last year and a half. It is actually worse. Did not hear about new core programmer being introduced to the project or plans for main issues of the product. Quality of the code went totally down hill from the start of open beta. And reacting to biggest investors in a public way is bad, like really really bad - hurts the image in the eyes of other customers.

Ps. What people do in free time is their own business ( hope the guys from company won't connect me with this comment ) ...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Jan 24, 2015, 11:31:45 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Im currently working as CEO of my own programming company, specialized in banking sector apps (it's inappropirate for kids commentig others capabilities without checking background). GGG didn't move a bit foreward in the last year and a half. It is actually worse. Did not hear about new core programmer being introduced to the project or plans for main issues of the product. Quality of the code went totally down hill from the start of open beta. And reacting to biggest investors in a public way is bad, like really really bad - hurts the image in the eyes of other customers.

Ps. What people do in free time is their own business ( hope the guys from company won't connect me with this comment ) ...

Why do people make up jobs they dont have?

And they didnt react publicly because of the money on the table, they reaction would have been the same if the unique was a free one.

And GGG has said enough about all the things people whine about constantly on here.
"
eragon1111 wrote:

And I bet you have no employees and your company name is Eragon1111111111111111 aswell because Eragon111111111 already exists right ? Please stop acting like ur the only adult here on the forums. Also stop showing off what you do IRL because nobody cares, we are all here due to the game and on a same level. Is being a CEO in your own company considered as a big achievement where you live ? Then grats. Now on topic.

Did you played the same game in the last year and half as I did ? Because I am here since closed beta and I see only improvements. New class introduced, two expansion released and act 4 is right behind the corner. Tons of new skill gems and items introduced to the game. Also GOTY 2013 speaks for itself. Please tell me how is it worse ?
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
"
eragon1111 wrote:

You being a business owner, you should realize that an unhappy paying customer is not a good thing, if it can be helped. As far no response to your desync thread, that topic has been beaten to death, and GGG has made their position on the topic pretty clear.

"it's inappropirate for kids commentig others capabilities without checking background" nice... I didn't realize you had looked into their backgrounds. BTW my background: I run 3 companies, 2 of which are programming related. I don't feel this should give me special attention however.

I'm speculating as you were speculating, but I think GGG is financially okay. They've added staff, are still working on new content, have yet to put out an arc MTX which would be an easy money grab with how popular it is and how fast it'd be to make a new one(purple arc). Judging by most people's reactions, the fact they're addressing a "big investors" unhappiness, has been an overall good PR.
"
Millacus wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"

You being a business owner, you should realize that an unhappy paying customer is not a good thing, if it can be helped. As far no response to your desync thread, that topic has been beaten to death, and GGG has made their position on the topic pretty clear.

"it's inappropirate for kids commentig others capabilities without checking background" nice... I didn't realize you had looked into their backgrounds. BTW my background: I run 3 companies, 2 of which are programming related. I don't feel this should give me special attention however.

I'm speculating as you were speculating, but I think GGG is financially okay. They've added staff, are still working on new content, have yet to put out an arc MTX which would be an easy money grab with how popular it is and how fast it'd be to make a new one(purple arc). Judging by most people's reactions, the fact they're addressing a "big investors" unhappiness, has been an overall good PR.

Suddenly everyone playing POE is a CEO...
"

Suddenly everyone playing POE is a CEO...

lol, owner of own business not a CEO of a corporation. It's not hard to open your own business...
Last edited by Millacus on Jan 24, 2015, 1:37:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info