GGG.. youre giving out a warning to hackers... why?

If it was 3.5 % it was more then allright to ban them all....

Here is some response from ETERNAL SUPPORTER from so called hack site:
"

"yeah, i only run "CHEAT" and got flagged to :/

sadly the game is hardly worth playing without it"

THAT's the reason GGG is so polite. Payin customers are the onces that most likely CHEATED... It's so sad. Other responses were about other supporters that mostly make cash from bots and cheats from PoE.

Sorry but that 3.5 % is b*ll$hit... Probably half of the paying customers were cheating, and as an indi company You just can't lose them...

ps. It's so sad. And tell me it's ok for the supporters from closed beta, that almost FOUNDED the game developement.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Jan 20, 2015, 1:31:44 AM
Fuck me, a warning? A FREAKING FUCKING WARNING ?

WTF is this ? You really cant be serious with this..there is no warning necessary; they broke them rulez, they need to get banned. End of Story.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

+1

At the very least, racers who used cheating software should be stripped of all their season points and all winnings (if item is still on their account RO tab).
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Probably because most of the people that are cheating are using the QoL feature with the hacks as a defense, if QoL was all they were using it for then would you ban them even though they were using the hack? sort of 50/50 for them...but they have been warned and they have the means to detect them so come on the ban hammer....smite those fuckers hard
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Chris' post makes it sound like they can tell if someone was using the map hack or the QoL features so it should be easy enough to ban the former and warn the latter.

And why would they spare supporters of all people? They already paid in advance so there's no money to lose.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Where is this magical letter? I think i am the only person not yo have seen it.
Forum signature
Those racing for top 100 or 200 place, most certainly weren't using it 'just for QoL features'. They should be identified and get their points & rewards taken away. GGG should be lenient toward casual players, but not toward competitive players.

As others have pointed out in this thread, the hackers responsible for this software creation, are most likely already working on avoiding detection. So this case is far from closed.

IMO, GGG missed a good opportunity to punish cheating racers and send a real firm message to the whole community. Just dishing out threats scares only casual people, not competitive ones.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
No banning will just make people do it more and looks for other ways of hacking, hacking will always be in any game, but forgiving this players were is knowed they were using pograms they shouldnt is just like spitting in the face of the fair players...

Poeple say my computer is old and sh1t cnat run game, yeha my computer is 6 years old and i can play...

For me was a big fail by GGG, dont wana ban? delete their chars and mules cause i bet they all got their "fair acounts" were they put the cash they made....

Anyway there is otehr games ou there to play not gona stress over this, but is sad to see the start of the end of a game you like...

My wallet is closed.
The warning is bad move... They must be permabanned.
"
holocaustus wrote:
Chris' post makes it sound like they can tell if someone was using the map hack or the QoL features

No they don't. They cant tell what you used, as i got flagged as well and i have not enabled the maphack once. I was exlusivly using the suspend particle client hack and still got this warning.
But since i can only choose between using 3. party programms and playing at 4fps i dont feel very sorry about it. Might just play until i get banned and return as soon as they release a legal particle suspension.
Last edited by maulepan on Jan 20, 2015, 4:48:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info