Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

We need this asap

"
smokylux wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
Resistance is futile (c)

but only if less than 1Ω :)

10 points. XD
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Scrubs need better than intergrated graphics on their laptops. I know this too damn well because I too was using a laptop that would have the same problem. I also will +1 on this because it is a feature that should of already been added.

GGG have even stated not to use intergrated graphics in their pc requirements to be able to run the game.
Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Unclean.
Last edited by LegionsOmen on Jan 30, 2015, 7:53:27 AM
"
Scrubs need better than intergrated graphics on their laptops. I know this too damn well because I too was using a laptop that would have the same problem. I also will +1 on this because it is a feature that should of already been added.

GGG have even stated not to use intergrated graphics in their pc requirements to be able to run the game.

a GT 650M is hardly a top o' t' line card nowadays, but it's competant. And it's certainly not intergrated graphics.

Also - have you seen the 4k series from intel? Those chipsets are pretty powerful.

Don't dis on intergrated cards, man. I've seen them work magic.
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
"

That's not ganna cut It tho. If I run with a Coc char or summoner on a map with ground fx I have to turn Poe into potatoe mode and restart it, otherwise I'm too choppy to keep up with the party.
I gladly support this. The issue with this games particles has been killing me for over a year. I have a Geforce GT 430 1GB and every time I play my gpu easily gets anywhere between 90-100 degrees Celsius. It's at it's worst when I play anywhere it rains, when I join a party and many skills are being used or when I fight Merveil and she uses those tiny water spouts. I hope GGG does something to resolve the issue's that the particles in this game are causing people to have as I would not like my gpu to burn itself out.
Last edited by Fengrin on Feb 1, 2015, 3:36:24 AM
+1 for the toasters! its a good idea specially the sky cracker poof all the screen with red flame and thunder! everything lag what ever graphics card you have!
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
+1 for the toasters! its a good idea specially the crackling sky poof all the screen with lightning! everything lag !
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
Last edited by johndrake666 on Feb 1, 2015, 11:08:35 AM
"
johndrake666 wrote:
+1 for the toasters! its a good idea specially the sky cracker poof all the screen with red flame and thunder! everything lag what ever graphics card you have!

Would like to o see GGG post in here about this.

Something needs to be done.
Not only the toasters can benefit from that, believe me. You don't want to know what these things do to my rig. +1
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
They won't do it unfortunately.
They've stated that when this issue first came up. They said that if these features they worked hard for to implement could be turned off then people won't see the full scope of how beautiful this game can be and may regard it as yet another mmorpg. Then they wouldn't get as much profit which in turn would reflect badly on gameplay and future patches, fixes etc., the whole shebang.

Anyway these requirements are not too high. come on. I'm playing on max settings with a 5 year old desktop PC with a ridicoulusly slow internet connections. I get desynced only because it's unavoidable and because of my slow net speed, never because of my PC specs.

I'm not a bragger, but I will put my specs out there for everyone to see, that you don't need a power plant to run this game.

Windows 7 Ultimate Edition-Eats less ram than Vista and more compatible with newer games than XP.
CPU: Hexa Core AMD Phenom II X6 Black Edition 1090T @ 3533 MHZ
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5870 (direct X 11 enabled) 1GB memory
RAM: 8GB DDR3 SD RAM (4x2GB; @609 MHZ)
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89TD Pro
Chipset: AMD 890FX, AMD K10
Monitor: LG D2343 (3D monitor)
Audio: Creative SB X-Fi Extreme Audio

I'm sure a lot of you have a lot better specs than this. It costed me £1180 back then (5 years ago)altogether +£ 160 for the 3D monitor which I bought last year. I'm sure you can get it for less than £600 with a non 3D monitor. I could build you up a rig that can run this game for even less.

@medder666: What kind of rig you have that you have problems with this game man. Coz if it's the same or better than mine, even if it's only half as good, you shouldn't have problems.

What more you need? You can turn off antialiasing and anisotrophic filtering, can change the resolution to whatever you need. Isn't that enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info