Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

"
redix27 wrote:
- What affects this "increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells"? PoL and PoI?
- DPS avg media calculation?

- It increase crit chance for spell lol. Arc, Discharge.......

-Im bad at math.

"

level 91, 9.1k ES, 85% chance to hit, discharge crit chance 32.2% without charges

not much spell dmg/spell crit from gears, what is the stress level to kill uber with it? not a very skillful player here, always mess up pot timing and get nervous :D

Your gear alrdy good. If you want more Dps change into Voidbringer, you'll have around 45% critchance without charge.

This build no need skill, just need the pot timing lol.

So try to bring rumi at trio. Then swap to 2x Topaz and 2x Ruby at Atziri if it's your 1st time.

(For 1st timer uber, when you begin the fight, try to run circle and dodge spear 1st, After that she will Cast Lightning call, pop your flask on and dps her.)

Or try this
"
eschandin wrote:
Just do normal atziri with 3 ppl and kill all solo.
So u can compare how good u are @uber
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Mar 12, 2015, 12:29:39 PM
Which better option for 3 passives nodes?

16% spell dmg + 12%spell dmg + 10%spell dmg (from Witch start)

or

8% elem dmg + 6% elem dmg + 18% elem dmg (2% penetration fire cold light)(Celestial Judgement)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:

or

8% elem dmg + 6% elem dmg + 18% elem dmg (2% penetration fire cold light)(Celestial Judgement)

I'll take Celestial Judgement, then next level get 1 node 16% spell dmg.
"
redix27 wrote:

or

spell damage for me. helps at ele ref + minus max resi maps.
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Hey man, the build looks awesome!
Very interested in trying this one out!

My question, could you post a small leveling guide?
What nodes to go for first? What skills to be using etc?

I understand if you cant be arsed to do that, but I gotta ask :)

Thanks in advance!
"
Hey man, the build looks awesome!
Very interested in trying this one out!

My question, could you post a small leveling guide?
What nodes to go for first? What skills to be using etc?

I understand if you cant be arsed to do that, but I gotta ask :)

Thanks in advance!

Use flameblase/Incinerate/Crit arc build for leveling. You can easy find one on forum.
(prefer Crit arc build with Divinarius/voidbringer gloves, easy to switch into crit mjolner)

Switch to Mjo at lv 80. Try Mjo life build 1st (5L belly), Lvling and gather currency

After you got a 5-6L shav and a good ES boot/helm/Shield, try Lowlife.

Hi friend!!

Nice build!! im trying it, but, i think is not "brainless build". For example, in atziri...

-change shield and gem
-turn on blood rage
-spam flask life
-take flask resist each 5 second
-turn on RF in 4 atziris phase, and turn off after that
-take rumi's concoction before 4 atziris phase
-refresh blood rage each 16 second

If you forget anything, you are dead:

-If you forget life flask, no life leech and dead
-If you forget resist flask, uber kill you, or RF kill you in 4 atziris phase
-If you forget rumi's or RF in 4 atziris phase, 4 atziris kill you
-If you forget turn off RF after 4 atziris phase, maybe dead
-If you forget refresh blood rage, slow life leech and and... dead

My post is not criticism, just i have made the same build, and i need help. I know, to kill uber is hard.

If you can give me advice in my problem with flask... thanks!!

And i link my GEAR: (if anything is not good, say me, but the most important is the trouble with flask)
Spoiler

[8700 E.S. with normal shield, and 7405 E.S. with saffel's]

(I know my gear is not optimize for stats, but im level 100, and i take extra streng and dextery nodes.)

...PASSIVE TREE at level 100:

(i spend 2 nodes for take infused +1 PC, maybe i can remove that, and arcane vision, and with 3 nodes go to celestial judgement, say me your opinion // and i took 2 nodes 6% ES near to Unnatural Calm for more ES)
(Bandits Kill/Kill/Oak +1EC)

...and FLASK:
Spoiler

Thank you very much, and really very nice build.
Last edited by NervoZzo on Mar 29, 2015, 8:57:24 PM
Hmm, i think you havent got used to it, but i'll explain.

For Uber, Budget or Mirror build, you need to have 2 things
-Skill.
-Currency.

+Low-Budget build, you lack currency, so your play skill have to made up for it.

-Self cast IMC, dodging spear, storm call, flame blast,Mirror, Kite trio, Timing Vaal hp.
Swap,stack soul for Vaal gem...... etc

-You need to clean trash carefully, and your run usally long enough that when you record your vid you want to cut all these scene and skip to boss fight.

+Mirror build, You have too many currency to spent, so you just need to right click LOL ( if you cant right click then your build is not good, or because you just love your favorite skill too much, so you invest currency in and make it happen).

My build is a High-budget build, around 120 ex when i first write this guide in Torment. Let say its around 150ex now. You still need some play skill to play it correctly.

+About Life flask
-I cut around 80 ex by using Voidbringer instead of Acuity. So i need to spam life flask.

I gain more DPS (spell crit), 200 base ES (good for my build since i took many %ES node), And Cut down 1 gem slot for empower with corrupted +1 lvgem void.

For me this is a good trade, I gain many things, and save me 80+ex, only need to spam life flask, which also good :D, with remove bleed flask, Corrupting blood never kill me again.

-If you dont want to use Life flask ? -> get life gain on hit, Curse by hand or find a Voidbringer with corrupted lv11 Ele weak on hit.
Lv 11 eleweak is about -30% all resist, while Curse on hit 20/20Q- Eleweak 20/20 Q is about -58%?

+About Bloodrage.
-Every lowlife build that use bloodrage got same problem......

- The annoying part is to turn it off lol, if you dont like it then swap to Shav ring. But since You've a nice all res ring, you need to buy a new helm with Resist.

+About Flask resist each 5 sec.
-It's the most easy part, which is brainless. You can just spam them every 5 sec lol.

Low budget or non-crit build, you need to timing your flask ALOT harder.

-For Uber flask is a must if you want deathless.

+RF on/off and rumi

-Depend, Few ppl on this topic have killed uber without using RF, Rumi.

-You can use 2xTopaz and 2x Ruby.

But i think you need to practice more, lol. Spam flask is not that hard.

For Split phase, not like you need to dodge anything, take your time. Stay in spot and press Bloodrage again when she begin to split.
Then press 1 or Hp regen, 2 for rumi, 3 , 4 for dual flask, then spam molten strike 1st. After she died then ress 5 to turn off RF.
(Unlike some build you need to careful when she use dual Vaal flame blast after the split, if you use Ruby remove burning you can just stay still and kill her)

+For gear
-Your gear is good, but if you want an upgrade then.

->Replace helm with Higher ES, and craft 14 all atribute there.

Repalce Boots with around 200+ ES, and can craft 14 all atribute.

So you can have 28 more dex, can save you 1 skill point on dex and give you 28 more int, which is around 150 es i think.
Craft 30 int on you shield. You've got a good shield.
Get a lv 21 discipline.

Im only 94 and still can get 9400 ES with rare shield, you can get around 10k.

If you can get a nice dual res helm then you can change to another ring with Str/dex/int, Tri stats, and with High ES base, your ES can go even higher.

Skill tree
- Remove these 2 nodes and go celestial if you want more DPS, remove 1 6% es node instead of arcane vision.

- If its me then i'll put all point to ES %. But depend on what you like

Hi , how much difference would make running purity of cold instead of herald of thunder+ice

edit: i would also like to know ur personal opinion about my current build and gear since im running double arc instead of discharge since my pc cant stand discharge lag xD

here it goes

this is my tree

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAecFQgx9DXwOPA_EEFgQfxEtEVAUcRVQFy8YXRslHRQdTySwJbwnqSj6KjgsnC0fL28y0TW5Nug6Ujt8PO9BlkKjRKtFR0bXRwZJUUuuVa5XKVfJWK9Z81xrXIpfamSdZp5o8m0ZcLtxhXKpdhF4DXvXfIN-WX_GgKSCEILHhEiGYIcpjHaOZI9Gj6aP-pUgm6Gfy6KjpwinK6cwqW6sqq3xtvq3MbiTuMrAGsBmwcXB88Ntxp7N-tDQ0PXZE9lb2t3b59-K37Dfv-kC6hjr7uv17Bjw1fId9zL3pvfX-Ov60g==

As you can see im too focused on lightning damage since my dps comes from x2 arcs

Cant show pics because im at my office and not in my home but my stats are the following iirc

tooltip arc dps = 7800 (no righteous fire)
my currrent es with rare shield is = 8150
current es with saffel = 6970

iv been able to do normal atziri with brainless clicking so far but i would like to hav some pro tips and suggestions since i see you taking other nodes that might be vital for me but iv ignored them (i.e flask nodes) also i would like to know why i dont get extra % max res from flask , i know i dont hav flask nodes but isnt inner force good enough to add some max res from flask?.

So far my clear speed and single target are good , dont hav issues melting bosses since imo double arc still very good if you got high enough dps.

Oh and dont mind my increased critical strikes and the gems on saffel since thoses are gems to be leveled because i switch the gems inside my rare shield with the ones in saffel before boss fights that require saffel...

peace
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Mar 30, 2015, 12:19:31 PM
^lol too bad that u cant use discharge :(

About POI instead of HOI and HOT. WIll lower your DPS, HOI and HOT add dmg to your spell.

And HOI add cold dmg to your spell/attack , with high attack speed from lowlife, almost every thing froze.

About your tree. It's OK. You can try remove Lightning walker and get Path of savant node, it really good, but your tree still good as it is.

About your gear. I think you got 137% cold res without your helm !, why you craft 29% cold res, or you want to do Eleweak map mods?

Craft 14 all atribute on your helm/boot, it'll save you dex and give you extra int.

- Can you put enhance in your rare shield? or you want to level your increase crit instead lol. Enhance 3 can give you around 15% as.

- Inner force wont incease flask effect, only Chemist. And you only need chemist if you want uber, it'll make your life easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info