Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

^ Gz on your uber kill :D Your shield is pretty good for ES and cold res also :x
Time to yolo exalt !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Got a question, my belt has 20% inc.elem.dmg with weapons...better change to "X maximum energy shield" ?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Mar 7, 2015, 11:54:32 AM
^Sure, inc element dmg only increase your lightningstrike/molten strike dps.

If you want to use rare belt then make sure it got a huge load of resist and bonus str.

Craft 2x Maximum ES if possible. Prefer 3x-4x Maximum ES.

Hey playing your build and enjoying it.
I have only one problem: I seem to do extremly low dmg against bosses.
I don't have fatser attacks in my shavs, cuz I'm broke and safe up for recoloring, plus I need voidbringers, but I really struggle against some bosses (maze vaal for example).
I pushed my tree for a bit more defenses, but I don't think thats the big problem.

Tree

I tested it and I should do 13k dps with discharge when I have all charges, but when I fight against a boss and look at my stats (open the statstab and watch the dps info on discharge) I only get around 7~8k.
I seem to dont get all my charges against bosses... ( I have 4 powercharges, but get mostly only 2 against bosses...).
Can someone help maybe?

(I safe up for recoloring my gear atm, so links aren't perfect yet)
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Mar 9, 2015, 6:52:03 PM
Hello just wanted to share my appreciation for your awesome build! Finally downed uber atziri thanks to this build + a new computer capable of handling mjolner :D

^@insat : gz on your uber kill, i must say nice gear you got there! It's really good.

@skieZ:

-Yes you will get problem with dps, since you dont Curse, you lose 60% dps overall.

-Futher more your gear isnt fully optimize, and the skill tree not really sync with my build.

-My ideal build is to pump ES as high as possible, so even when you low on DPS, you can still have high ES pool to keep you alive, then leech back.
With your tree and item i think your ES pool only around 5-6k. That's way too low.

Few thought on your gear:(from left to right)

-Ring cant craft ES%

-Why link eleweakness When you dont even use Curse on hit?? Put that in Vaal dis slot and recolour into 3R 2 G if you want to use Life gain on hit, and put Faster attack there.

-Using empower and +1 gem socket on Haste is a waste. Even if you go aura node, you can gain only around 4-5 % attack speed after all??? Use Bloodrage combo with enhance on helm pls.

-You dont need leap slam, alchemist + surgeon quick silver is enough. Use IMC setup on Shield, it's better.

-You've too low ES, switch to Voidbringer, Save you money from buying a Lv21 POF to go with lv 3 empower. +1 Ele gem can give you LV 23 POF. And solve your ES problem.

-Try to get Cold res on Rare shield + Other ring. And then Switch from POI to HOI for more DPS. HOI is awesome, freeze on hit + explode stuff.

About Skill tree:
-Dont take Champion of the Cause. Your ES is way too low!!! (Devotion node? maybe)

-You miss 2 node spell dmg in witch start node, it's 28% spell dmg for 2 skill points. (2 points to Devotion node should go there)

-Take Path of Savant, it's huge ES boost and 16% more spell dmg ( 4 point to Champion of the Cause should go there)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Mar 10, 2015, 5:32:09 PM

Okay I fixed my gear.
I'm at 6,9k ES atm.
I recolored stuff and bought voidbringers.
Recoloring the shavs is way to expensive atm. for me.
According to vorici calc it would take around 2k chromes to get RRGGG in the 5L slot.
I curse bosses myself now.

Thanks for you help, everything is alot smoother now.

EDIT: I fixed my tree.
Took the spelldmg nodes and the energyshield+spelldmg nodes you suggested. at 7k ES now.
Thanks so much dude! Smooth mapping and I did a few atziriruns too. easy peasy.
I switch leapslam out for inc. duration when I do atziri. In maps I dont need the inc. duration and I like leapslam to much to give up.
Just my preference tho.
Thanks for the guide and help!
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Mar 10, 2015, 9:30:48 PM
- What affects this "increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells"? PoL and PoI?
- DPS avg media calculation?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Mar 12, 2015, 3:15:11 AM

level 91, 9.1k ES, 85% chance to hit, discharge crit chance 32.2% without charges

not much spell dmg/spell crit from gears, what is the stress level to kill uber with it? not a very skillful player here, always mess up pot timing and get nervous :D
Just do normal atziri with 3 ppl and kill all solo.
So u can compare how good u are @uber

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info