Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

Hey guys :)
Here is my setup for this awesome build :D i think im doin fine and hope after 2,0 still be viable:)

8,3k at this pont

have this boots for fun:

Thx man for awesome build :)
"
Saxarona wrote:
This build is amazing so far. My only trouble is... how do you even kill Igna Phoenix? Even with flasks up, voidbringer and all... she moves so much I can't land a single discharge :(

Make sure you use Rare Shield/Rumi at trio, it'll help you alot! And watch video for detail, just click and spam flask lol.

"
Darrylrfd wrote:
+ Helm (RGGB): Blood magic(Q20) - Enhance - Bloodrage (Q20) - Righteous Fire(Q20)

+ Gloves (RGBB): Reduced Mana- Haste- Purity of Fire - Purity of Lightning. Reduced mana is red haste is green purity of fire is red Purity of lighting is blue so thats RRGB not RGBB!!!!!

- For Boots : Rainbow stride or rare boots which high es + move(since we don't have movement skill).
If you use rainbow + 1 gem you can swap those gem on boots with helm. Both are RGBB. THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!! your helm setup is RGGB the build is good you should spend more time on your guide tho.

the colors he says do not match the gems he says to put in them so be careful

Haha, ty. Never relize it before lol. Haste and Herald of thunder should swap. Edited.
"
BlaZze01 wrote:
Hey guys :)
Here is my setup for this awesome build :D i think im doin fine and hope after 2,0 still be viable:)

8,3k at this pont

have this boots for fun:

Thx man for awesome build :)

It should work after 2.0, we'll lose 20% buff effect so lower ES/Attackspeed/ and around 1% maximum res.

But there are new unique and skill gem so let's wait :D
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

This is my gear atm, trying to save up and get a new shield and a new belt so I can switch out the rare gloves for my +1 Voidbringer. Having great fun on it so far. I decided to go with getting ES first before I start getting the crit nodes. NOt sure if its a good idea or bad but this is my tree at 80:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecFQgx9DXwOPBB_ES0RUBRxFVAXLxhdGyUdFB1PJLAlvCj6KjgsnCymLR8vbzLRNbk26DeDOlI870GWQqNFR0cGSVFLrkyzUDBXyVivWfNca19qZp5o8m0ZcLtyqXgNe9d8g35Zf8aApILHhEiGYIcpjHaPRo_6kNaVIJuhn8uio6brpwinK6cwqW6sqq3xrrOvbLcxuJPAGsBmwcXB88aezfrQ0ND12RPZW9rd2-ffit-_6QLqGOvu7Bjw1fcy99f46_rS

IGN - Aerith_THOR
^
-Crit is for extra DPS and Flask recharge. If you dont run Atziri then i think it's a good choice.

More ES = more survivalbility = faster lvling.

+Skill : Get Unnatural Calm Node when you reach next lvl.

-Then 2 node for extra spell dmg near witch -> crit chance node near Doom Cast -> crit multi node.

+Gear: Change your ring. Accuracy on ring isnt a must, find a dual stats/Flat ES, and can craft % ES.

-Change your shield into ~300-400 es shield, you can cut down Spell dmg/Spell crit if you lack currency.

-You can buy a cheap Rainbow stride, still better than your rare boot now.

hey nice build. cleanning maps like a devil

2 questions:

why using hast instead of pur of ice? haste is just f atziri or u rather haste then pur of ice?

i think lig strike is better f killing mobs and molten strike f killing bosses... do u agree? why dont u recomend on ur build lig strike?

hope tu see ur answer soon

thx gl

^
- I dont run Purity of Ice because i cap my cold res without it.

Haste is very strong, because we have 60% buff effect. More AS/ Move speed, and since we dont have movement skill like leap/tele, it's important.

If you cant cap your cold res then run Purity of Ice instead of Herald of ice. But dont cut haste.

-I did use both Lightstrike and Molten. Light for clear mobs and Molten for boss. Watch my vid, you can see i change it every fight. Sorry, i didn't explain fully in text.
"
Giaocolam wrote:
^

Haste is very strong, because we have 60% buff effect. More AS/ Move speed, and since we dont have movement skill like leap/tele, it's important.

If you cant cap your cold res then run Purity of Ice instead of Herald of ice. But dont cut haste.

-I did use both Lightstrike and Molten. Light for clear mobs and Molten for boss. Watch my vid, you can see i change it every fight. Sorry, i didn't explain fully in text.

hey no need to sorry, this is not a begginers guide after all:)

but what do u mean to cap ur cold res? u mean u get ~90% cold res w flask? cause i dont see how u can get near 100% cold res without pur of ice...
Last edited by Thiagon856 on May 14, 2015, 9:40:57 AM
"
Thiagon856 wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:
^

hey no need to sorry, this is not a begginers guide after all:)

but what do u mean to cap ur cold res? u mean u get ~90% cold res w flask? cause i dont see how u can get near 100% cold res without pur of ice...

Theres absolutely no need for more than 75% cold res with this build. Im even running deathless Uber's with my cold res at 72% (without flask) - and 87/86 fire/light res without flask. If you're not capped on resists with your current gear, i would swap Herald of Ice with Purity of Elements, and not Purity of Ice. (i had to grab Purity of Elements to be able to use a Shav's revelation as my other ring - no longer any need to equip/un-equip to remove bloodrage, also RF is far more sustainable. For Uber's i swap to a 3R Rathpith (still auto IC) and its pretty much faceroll now at level 91. Normal atziri run can be done with the saffel's equipped during the full run, so no need for any swapping (appart from Molten strike/ Light strike if u wanna clear trash a bit faster, im however at the point where i just run past all the trash).

Will link my full setup once im home from work ;|.

Last edited by LauFrisk on May 14, 2015, 10:31:56 AM
"
LauFrisk wrote:
For Uber's i swap to a 3R Rathpith (still auto IC) and its pretty much faceroll now at level 91.

So, for UBER better Rathpith than SAFELL´s?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
"
LauFrisk wrote:
For Uber's i swap to a 3R Rathpith (still auto IC) and its pretty much faceroll now at level 91.

So, for UBER better Rathpith than SAFELL´s?

Nono. I'll explain a little better.

For Normal atziri you can use your "Saffel's" for the entire run "Trash+Double vaal+Trio+Atziri" no need to change items apart from the Molten strike/Lightning strike swap, for faster trash clearing.

For Uber you'd use your 3R rathpith (or another ES shield with decent block) for Trash+Trio and you'd swap to saffel's on Double vaal + Atziri. (i tend to stick with Molten strike during the entire run here, but some prefer to stay at range and use LS for trash, i guess it all depends on how well you are at playing the build and how much "fps drops" youre getting.

Also i found that level 21 purities are not needed to actually kill Uber atziri, aslong as you can dodge her double flameblast (tbh. its so damn easy to dodge after having killed her once).

Plz relieve me from work, i wanna go home and play ;(

regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info