WTS Legacy Kaom's or trade for Mirror

If anyone has a high roll Queen of the Forest I'm interested. 350%+ Evasion.
Team Won
"
ggnorekthx wrote:

Nope; actually, I'm buying up some really good wed + flat lightning jewelry and stuff. I want to make a super strong voltaxic character.

I'm also using queen of the forest, so with 23k evasion I move faster than light lol

I'm exactly there as well. Atziri's step for the boots is a no-brainer. Went Alpha over Rat's Nest for the helm, even though I think it's probably a mistake. I gave a try to Valako's ring lately, but I think it cannot beat a GG rare. Probably not even a good one. Would you PM me your build ? I'll PM mine...
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
"
MacCabbe wrote:
"
ggnorekthx wrote:

Nope; actually, I'm buying up some really good wed + flat lightning jewelry and stuff. I want to make a super strong voltaxic character.

I'm also using queen of the forest, so with 23k evasion I move faster than light lol

I'm exactly there as well. Atziri's step for the boots is a no-brainer. Went Alpha over Rat's Nest for the helm, even though I think it's probably a mistake. I gave a try to Valako's ring lately, but I think it cannot beat a GG rare. Probably not even a good one. Would you PM me your build ? I'll PM mine...

I PMed you. I'm actually Resolute Technique so Alpha's was a good choice for me. Running Herald of Thunder, Wrath, Grace, and Herald of Ice. Technically Herald of Ice causes me to take a sliver of reflect damage but it isn't enough to really hurt.

Hoping to get rings and amulet with WED + Flat Lightning + Life + Resists. And maybe attack speed. Lol.
Team Won
Gonna add a bunch of rando rares today.
Team Won
Looking for legacy Facebreakers (950%+) and Legacy Bringer.
Team Won
Still need legacy face breakers and want to sell this stuff!

EDIT: I'm 3/4 on the sc 1 month and 4/4 on the hardcore. Booya

Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Apr 8, 2015, 10:41:32 PM
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
Still need legacy face breakers and want to sell this stuff!

EDIT: I'm 3/4 on the sc 1 month and 4/4 on the hardcore. Booya

GIMME DAT FACEBREAKER STUFF! Need jewelry with flat phys and the gloves too.
Team Won
Online all night.
Team Won
Switched my Voltaxic ranger to lightning coil - much safer now.

Been running 120% 75 maps with ease.
Team Won
Lowered buyouts, let's get selling!
Team Won

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info