Lmao... What did Desync say to Gandalf?

"You shall not pass!!!"
Spoiler
goodmorning silly Modmon... ^^ thought I make you spit out that delicious drink.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc
And the pickle was pluto
For anyone that has played PoE for any length of time this is funnier: PoE parody.
Warning: Don't be drinking anything while watching this or it could be painful coming out the wrong way.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 19, 2015, 11:44:41 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
For anyone that has played PoE for any length of time this is funnier: PoE parody.
Warning: Don't be drinking anything while watching this or it could be painful coming out the wrong way.

Weird, I dun remember multiple-accounts bans. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Weird, I dun remember multiple-accounts bans. =0[.]o=

indeed. they only ban if you run more than two in one computer, at the same time.

Hitler is drunk.
I need more purple titles
"Don't worry. Your low life build is still OP."

Hah.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne wrote:
"Don't worry. Your low life build is still OP."

Hah.

I have to agree that LOL...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Arrowneous wrote:

HAIL shock nova! I was literally wiping the tears from my cheeks as I watched this. Holy shit... it's that funny because it's that painfully true.
How are you so consistently awful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info