Chat Channel #'s: What they are

Didn't know these existed... thanks!
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Come on, /trade 800 stop spamming in trade 2, 3, 4, 5... come to 800 for currency only!
these channels are completely empty on warbands aside from 820
150 is not really active.

Do we have a current channel for map groups?

Technical game questions. For example, questions about skill gem, item, passives and monster mod interactions. Preferably not things that are front and center on the wiki (but there are plenty of things that aren't) (at least that's what I'd say, but perhaps people want a channel that can save them the time of looking it up). Also help with builds (good item choices, gem choices, passives, etc.).

#???

A channel for asking for help with killing bosses, etc. Although presumably this would be primarily used by newer players, who would also not know about the channel, so perhaps this doesn't make sense.

Some official support for this would be great - I doubt many people know about these. Like some message with info about these channels that shows up when you join a global chat through the UI button, or just randomly shows up once in a while. Also a message when you join a channel to tell you what it's about and channel rules.

Random note: tinyurl.com/poe-chat links here.
Last edited by Dukeling on Jan 21, 2016, 5:40:07 PM
Seems to me all these channels are dead except 820. 820 is great though, would be great if more useful channels were out there, but everyone should know that 820 is a thing... just keep yo selling out of there.
global 4745 is the german channel
/global 100 is so dead im talking all day alone to my self

:)
so, it's perandus time...

just wanted to offer cadiro when he sells something uninteresting for me to other players, is there a specified chat - 'cause non is listed. or isn't it worth it? maybe i'm also the only one, who would be interested in such a cadiro-giveaway-chat. would be nice to get some other opinions.

Edit: 820 works perfect, and a lot of nice ppl there, too. Thanks!
Last edited by GM5K on Mar 30, 2016, 3:35:18 PM
I feel like the channels are too far away from each other , making it hard for people to stumble upon them. So , to try to fix this , what if we would bring them all close together?
For example : Global 100 - Masters Rotation Channel
101 - Mapping Channel
102 - Recruitment Channel
103 - Price Check Channel
104 - (Perandus League) Cadiro Offers Channel
105 - Build Advice Channel and so on.

It may be difficult to change them , but i think it would be for the better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info