Chat Channel #'s: What they are

Here is a collection of the channels that people use in-game for various purposes. I have taken these from other places in hopes of putting it in one place for all to see.

The Global Chat Channel #820 is the official Masters Group Questing Channel.

The Global Chat Channel #100 is the official Guild Recruitment Channel.

The Global Chat Channel #150 is the official Mapping Chat Channel.

The Trade Chat Channel #800 is the official Currency-Only Trade Channel.

To join, type the following in the Chat Window in-game:

/global 820

/global 100

/global 150

/trade 800

if anyone has any more suggestions or channels that are currently in use please say so. If your idea is good and the community uses it maybe we could have a couple place to hang out for good resources.
Last edited by Inksm3ar on Jan 27, 2015, 5:26:54 PM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2018, 2:24:06 AM
Thank for compiling this.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 18, 2015, 7:41:09 PM
Bumping for more views :)
I don't there is enough global channels to warrant a compilation...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:

This, compilation of 3 channels

Ps
Spoiler
hater
ds
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
StDrakeX wrote:

I disagree. If no one had shown these to me, when I was a new player, I would have never found them. The only reason I found out about them is because as an older player I find I spend more times on various forums for this game and I just ran across these chat channels.

To be honest though I was more so hoping this would inspire more people to come up with creative chat channel features.
"
Inksm3ar wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:

I disagree. If no one had shown these to me, when I was a new player, I would have never found them. The only reason I found out about them is because as an older player I find I spend more times on various forums for this game and I just ran across these chat channels.

To be honest though I was more so hoping this would inspire more people to come up with creative chat channel features.

I have played since forever and I had no idea about these. So, thanks!
I knew about the masters one, but had been thinking all week... the hell is there not a currency only trade. lol, well there it is. Thanks!!
Standard: Level 78 GS/HS Marauder
≈<°^°>≈ Flying Spaghetti Monster for Act4
"
Inksm3ar wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:

The commentary is there more? You wanna make a list for people to see sure, all for that but to compile them into one thread, cause there's too many to keep track of? I count 3 on the list so far and let me sit in this Trade currency channel /trade 800 and see if people use it or not...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
My two cents:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info