Steam account and Path Of exile account

I've been playing PoE on Steam for the past year or so, but for some reasons, I wanted to switch to the stand alone client( maninly because Procurement doesn't work with Steam) and tried to log in with the PoE client with the e-mail and password of the account I use to log into the website, but my characters aren't there, but If I log with the steam version, everything is still there, and yes, I linked my steam account to the website too, so I don't know what to do I hope someone can help me, and sorry for my bad english.
Hi JamFury,

As you created your main account through the Steam client, it can only be accessed with your Steam credentials.

It sounds like you actually created a second account on the Path of Exile website, which is why you're unable to see your characters when you log in.

We can assign a regular email address and password to your main account for you but in order to do so, you will need to send a private message to our Support account with the email address that you would like assigned to your account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info