Niffler´s Cyclone FB AFK

Vengeance no longer triggers unarmed
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
"
Vengeance no longer triggers unarmed

Yep but build is still working for me. I switched it out and just replaced it with life leach for now. I'm only lvl 47 atm but build is still allowing me to clear mob packs fast and level at a good pace.
I'm trying out this build right now and I find that vengeance is the best out of those 3 Triggerskills.. so I will try out to swap facebreakers for a sword and take my way through Juggernaut instead of Barbarism to get to the Swordpassives Wheel there and allocate a few swordpassives here and there on the way
Vengeance was truly the worst counter-attack skill for facebreakers due it's extremely high cooldown, horrendous AoE radius ( because it's based on the weapon range and for unarmed that's 4 which is the lowest possible ) and significantly lower trigger chance ( yes, even with 20% quality ).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 15, 2015, 10:49:25 AM
I have one elreons ring and one amulet with -mana cost, but the cyclone still drains my mana? do I need one more ring?
Casting Cyclone with mana is not advisable ... using blood magic support gem really is the way to go in my opinion.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Why not marauder? It seems like the higher bases for phys would benefit what you're trying to do better, and the passive skill tree can still be the same
I've been trying this out with Marauder. I haven't gotten the character to end-game yet, as he is only level 46, but he waltzed through early and mid content like it was a joke. I got him to merciless at level 44, and he is still wading through content without trouble, even while over 10 levels lower than the maps he is running. I've decided to go back to cruel to level him up a bit without the exp penalty.

That is the main stuff I've been using, just until he can wear my carcass jack, and other gear.
@ Ithloniel
Meginord's Gridle ... ASAP
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 25, 2015, 9:32:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info