Account locked since 4 months and 17 days

My main account is now locked for 4 months and 17 days.

I messaged Support and they forwarded it to the investigation team (4 months 16 days ago) and I also messaged them through email. That was the last thing I heard from them, I mailed them a few times more but never got any answer.

Your account has been locked. Please contact support.

I contacted support, what now? Can I get an answer before 2016?
up
Sorry dude but they don't generally do anything other on the forums other than asking you to email them, you could try a PM to one of the mods and see if you get an answer.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I pm'd Support 2 times again but they ignore me, who else can I pm?
up
whuuut the fuck
You absolutely positive you've not heard anything from them since they forwarded the issue to account investigations?

I ask because they normally have these issues dealt with within a month, and those that say they have had no reply are either missing the message in their spam folder or they got and answer and didn't like it.

At any rate if they don't respond to emails they won't respond here.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I can assure that I always was kind to them, never was rude or spammed (I messaged them 2 times in 4 months after I contacted support), always asked kindly about my current investigation sittuation

They simply stopped answering me, no email (check every day, also spam folder), same on my PMS in this account.
If you can send us an email to support@grindinggear.com with the account name you are referring to we will be more than happy to look into this for you.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info