viable solo MFer(sc) low to mid budget.

I think its really good, great gear you way want a reapers pursuit to weapon swap for culling strike since thats + 40 iir (and no - from arumvorax) plus its easy to get full effect of divination distillate as your health plummets on weap swap.
"
Degent wrote:
I think its really good, great gear you way want a reapers pursuit to weapon swap for culling strike since thats + 40 iir (and no - from arumvorax) plus its easy to get full effect of divination distillate as your health plummets on weap swap.

i believe it is better to swap to arumvorax+wheel of stormsail in terms of safety. that way our degen becomes slower and distillate can't outheal it anyway(full flask profit).with reaper our resists disappear and we lose hp in a second. so wheel seems to be better.
IGN-Chatillion
Yeah I would probably do that for mapping, i generally just do dom runs, and have a culling/cyclone setup on a generic armour/life/resist 6l chest. I did find the build good for mapping using hybrid gear eg life/iir/resists boots/gloves/rings etc (and a doryanis catalyst).
your cyclone can miss/lag and you can lose an opportunity for a culling strike. that is why it is better to link mf gems with rf setup.
IGN-Chatillion
I think your right for mapping, for dom runs i never seem to miss, my hunch is with mapping you also wont get enemies on the edge of your periphery with cyclone and you never quite know where that really great unique is going to come from.
Nice Build. But i have one question.

Does Elemental Equilibrium only works if the Radius of Cyclone is bigger then Righteous Fire otherwise the enemys get +25% res to fire instead lightning? Is it right?

I think my radius of righteous fire is bigger then cyclone...

Thanks for your build and help ;)
"
mdiendorf wrote:
Nice Build. But i have one question.

Does Elemental Equilibrium only works if the Radius of Cyclone is bigger then Righteous Fire otherwise the enemys get +25% res to fire instead lightning? Is it right?

I think my radius of righteous fire is bigger then cyclone...

Thanks for your build and help ;)

considering you got RF and Cyclone linked with AoE gem of the same level and you re running with an Aurumvorax, i dont think RF aoe is bigger than Cyclone Aoe

one handed sword range = 6 +2 from tree = 8
RF radius = 10 -30% with conc effect = 7

both cyclone and RF are affected by points of AoE in tree, so it doesn't matter to count in here

I have done this build but with

I have taken Resolute technique, so in a 5L setup i have put cyclone - IIQ - IIR - BM - incr. AoE. It's perfect for last hitting ;)
I feel a little bit weak in armor because of my other gear but i'll look for upgrade
Last edited by Teslatest on Jan 26, 2015, 6:44:43 AM
up
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Feb 1, 2015, 12:38:37 AM
up
IGN-Chatillion
any chances to see you with a video? i really want to see how is it going for you with clearspeed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info