viable solo MFer(sc) low to mid budget.

Some words about build. Solo MFer based on righteous fire. 104iiq/336iir currently w/o flask(129/386 with). Searching the way to uprise my iir atm.Medium budget build. Tree is situational to your current items.Can run maps till 78.
gear

5700hp/800+ regen.
Carcass jack can be 5link but u lose aoe gem which is additional comfort.
Feel free to ask any questions.
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Jan 17, 2015, 3:35:27 PM
+
IGN-Chatillion
Just a tip, Aurumvorax has reduced rarity.
Computer:
AMD Ryzen 3600 - Nvidia RTX 3080 - ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS - Lian Li PC-O11 - Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3200MHz
Accessories:
Acer 27" WQHD 170Hz - Corsair K100 - Corsair Scimitar - Corsair Virtuoso Wireless
Can you link the passives ?

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8SaRLhFCAWbxccGjgaPhpsHKckqicvJ9Un7Sj6KS4t0jWSNuk62DrhPAU8LT38QYdFnUd-SshM_03jUEdTUlOlWGNboF8_YEthIWVNaHRo8m6qcXlyqXTtdqx343gNeWh673wOfLiCm4LHhNmE74qvkBGQVZSgmK2aO5rgna6f36IAplenCKdVqW6tja4-r2y18rc-uJO9Nr6KvqfBBMQVxFjE9sauxtjPftR82L3aYuFz4urjauoY6-7sOO8O73zwH_Iv9kj3Mvno_gr-jw==

rapier gives us resists to diminish ring's backdrraw
IGN-Chatillion
Carcass Jack can also be replaced by Belly of the Beast (which gives us HP boost, but decreases AoE), but it's pretty hard to catch RRBBBB at Belly.
Build is also viable with Tabula Rasa or any rare chest with HP and resists.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
Last edited by Fermalion on Jan 19, 2015, 3:28:29 AM
up
IGN-Chatillion
Thx for the build. I was planning to do something similiar to this

Can you post some videos of your build in action?

I know in the past that RF wouldn't work with IR/IQ gems, so i believe it is fixed?
anyway, is it better to got for cyclone, cull, IQ, IR, BM, Add lightning 6L setup to be sure to last hit with the IQ/IR?
Even better, you can corrupt your sword for culling strike and it s give you a free 6th link
"
Teslatest wrote:
Thx for the build. I was planning to do something similiar to this

Can you post some videos of your build in action?

I know in the past that RF wouldn't work with IR/IQ gems, so i believe it is fixed?
anyway, is it better to got for cyclone, cull, IQ, IR, BM, Add lightning 6L setup to be sure to last hit with the IQ/IR?
Even better, you can corrupt your sword for culling strike and it s give you a free 6th link

thx for your interest. true, in past iir/iiq gems didn't work with rf,but now it works perfectly.so u need 2 slots for mf gems in your rf setup. in 6link i use rf-aoe-conc effect-inc burn-iir-iiq. in 5link setup u can ignore aoe gem as i already told,but u lose some comfort during farming. anyway,when i started,i used tabula.(5link carcass jack>tabula).i use cyclone just to proc EE-3link(cyclone-q20 added lightning-bm) and use ele weakness manually(ele weak-fast cast-bm). still have 4 free slots on gear.
Ofc u can use cyclone with culling and mf gems while playing in group, otherway u don't have culling at all. As for me,i prefer solo playing, so don't bother about culling at all.But to be honest, rf is bad in terms of culling. As for videous, i'll add some as soon as possible(pretty busy with work now).
Stay on wave. best regards.
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Jan 27, 2015, 6:52:46 AM
up
IGN-Chatillion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info