Season One Europe PvP Invitational!

At 7pm CET on Saturday (7am NZT Sunday, 10am PST Saturday), we hosted the Europe portion of our Season One PvP Invitational on our Twitch Channel. The event was commentated by streamer-extraordinaire WillyWonka and PvP-expert GreenDude! It's a double-elimination tournament that crowns a Standard and Hardcore champion, then hosts a grudge match that decides which league is better at PvP. The American invitational will be held one day later (5pm PST Sunday, which is 2pm NZT Monday or 2am CET). Today's news post will serve as the thread for the tournament, showing the invitees and the brackets they are playing in.

The Standard winner was: SirEdwards

The Hardcore winner was: Monstacookie

In the European Grudge Match, Standard won!

Here's a Saved VOD of the tournament!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
this is gonna be awesome!
cool
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
should be fun to watch!
ooh 2 Korean people I see youu
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
:o
Its nice looking picture but organisation overall is pretty bad.
I was automatically assigned to STD even though i got promotin by season points in both EU HC and EU STD. Noone give me a choice (Lordsidro got similar situation he gets promotion to both HC and STD and he could choose HC). Even pming Chris that my char on STD i designed for FFA and Blitz didnt help(and i got no time to get new gear and playstyle other than i used to) so i guess i have no choice than getting killed by everyone in std...
Gl everyone though and hope next season will be organised better and invitational after season will took place in at least few days after actual season.
LETS GO EURO

(and me who is not a euro)
Nice, guess I'm getting up at 10am!
The dead will rise again!!
Well someone better die.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info