Witch Brick Wall

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrl_RSU5eVTLMEB-vkXyp0VayYEQ9MLRdUnwHR5I2CU9RE-zvjiihkCT1fLYsfxw==

You see how horid that situation look, you racing whit levels to have acces to passives in time when levels slow down and going some other way will be just pointles becouse you be practicly wast 10-15 levels on nothing but attribute nodes.
Its realy anoing whit Witch becouse in one point you need to decide how you will defend your self becouse after some time pure ES is just not inaff and you have so many other needs like MANA in adition to Healt, rezistances and attribute hangry gems. So when time come to escape from 2 line to 3 line and up and side, is realy a head explode event.

"Practiacle Aplication" need to literaly be just that and nicly replace its position whit "Lord of the Dead" cluster becouse its mandatory for Witch on so many levels and LD cluster is just not.
Way it is now, becouse of nature of notables you need to slide acros 3 line just to get acces to escape and clusters alredy force you to spend a loot to pass and not even giving you notable on the way.

Next, "Unatural Calm cluster should be in beter position, but certenly ther should be some cluster conection on "Wand Slinger" cluster position that have some sense like "Deep Toughts" and "Cruel preparation" cluseters, conecting 2 lines.

I have expirianced that level gap many time wher you just dont see dicent progres for 20 or so level becouse needs become mach greter then you can invest.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't anything wrong w/ that situation, you've simply decided to only grab the ES stuff in the start area, and then decided to go through Blast Radius to get to Deep Thoughts, and then from there to Dark Arts and Breath of Rime. You completely ignored her spell buffs, it's not surprising that your pathing through Deep Thoughts to Dark Arts and Breath of Rime was so inefficient, you also ignored the much faster route through Instability. Moreover, depending on what your build is actually going to run, there's lots of other stuff worth getting that is either on the way or at least not far away. For instance, if you're not running CI, Heart and Soul is good for the health and mana too, next to Deep Thoughts you have Cruel Preparation too.
Idk, it is ok in the biger picture but i think Practical Application should be in Pleace of Lord of the Death.
Frst of becouse of speed of geting to uper lines wher you can spec. in certein demage or go wands earlier and also for example get flask node insted of crit. or AoE.

Practical Application should realy shine on that position and i dont see whay summoners even whant to have easy acces to uper line and they dont lose nothing if place swap becouse side distances stay the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info