War of the Immortals... Closed Beta?

Welp, i recieved my closed beta key today for it. o_e but i'm busy with other games..... so i feel as if SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE MY KEY :DD
I'll send it in a private message to the person who....
*blank mind T_T"*
Posts a youtube video of thyself.....uhhhh.....Eating anything sweet, while balancing a shoe on their head :D
That sounds good ;D post your YT link. and the first person to fulfill it, will win said beta key o.o
HAVE FUN!
I no longer need Keysus :D
I got an invite myself, but I was disturbingly disappointed... It's an exact replica of the previous game "Battle of the Immortals" if you've ever played it. Not even new classes or improvements.

Not to rant, just my opinion of the game! If you like really fast leveling, easy gameplay, and not super graphics, you'll like it!
"
8madhatter8 wrote:
I got an invite myself, but I was disturbingly disappointed... It's an exact replica of the previous game "Battle of the Immortals" if you've ever played it. Not even new classes or improvements.

Not to rant, just my opinion of the game! If you like really fast leveling, easy gameplay, and not super graphics, you'll like it!

thats the real reason i'm giving the key away o_e
i dunn wanna play it.
I no longer need Keysus :D
Yea, the game wasn't unfun, it was just... not my cup of tea. But I can point out several websites that still have keys for it, but then again it will be going almost directly into open beta I think and then live.

IGN : Reamus
"
Andromansis wrote:
Yea, the game wasn't unfun, it was just... not my cup of tea. But I can point out several websites that still have keys for it, but then again it will be going almost directly into open beta I think and then live.

/sign
Open beta of War of the Immortals just kicked off five days ago. Still consider whether to play or not? You may first look at this brief introduction and several screenshots before making decision. http://www.mmohunter.com/war-of-the-immortals.html
Last edited by miller on Dec 7, 2011, 7:50:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info