Path of Exile... 2

"
solwitch wrote:
I'm ready... PoE 2 forums, how exciting!!!

With ignore list feature, how exciting!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
widardd wrote:
Remember how empty any successor to civilization or sims is after years of adding content/addons?
You'd look at something like 5 years to even achieve the same amount of content we have now.

DO NOT WANT, stick to poe! :)

Vast majority of the content was released 2 years ago. What we've gotten since are just content recycling systems, and a few new areas in Act 3.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
No. Keep at it in PoE. Look what happened with D3 and Sacred 3, new is NOT always better.
"PoE 2 - Electric Boogaloo!"

P.
"
"
solwitch wrote:

I'm just getting out of n00b status here, I ain't going through that shit again.

Hahahahahahaha, I have bad news for you -- you are probably still there and not realized it yet. I came to that realization not too long ago. My name is quite suiting.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
"
solwitch wrote:

I'm just getting out of n00b status here, I ain't going through that shit again.

Hahahahahahaha, I have bad news for you -- you are probably still there and not realized it yet. I came to that realization not too long ago. My name is quite suiting.

There aren't noobs on the PoE forums as long as I'm here... People just don't mess with insanity ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Re-path of Exile.
We don't know how POE ends. For all we know, it could be called 'Path of Inclusion' :)
But the time they "Finish" PoE 1 at the rate they are going they could finish all 3 acts of PoE 2 along with all of PoE 1 expansions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info