Build of the Week Season 4 Episode 2: Ghudda's Ground Slam Duelist

"
DnAngel wrote:
Everyone complains about Gamespot: we use Gametrailer instead!

Because fuck logic ^^

oops, yeah... lol
also made this mistake, but just watched the video and those sites are just the same shit. Ugly quality although it says "HD" and it stopped at 3/4.

Regarding the build, well, I'm not so impressed.
The creative part ist that unused weapon in offhand to further increase that insane attack speed, but other than that it's kind of well made standard. Everything works out fine with items like this.
Also, it's not really melee. He jumps away and attacks from half-distance.

But still cool to watch that speed-slammer :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Holy shiet.. "HC Viable" with 5k HP and 4k armour..in melee range

Do i play another version of path of exile or since when a 6k EHP is enough?

So much wrong in this build, holy..jesus

On a positive side, its at least creative...
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Hi

GT instead of Gamespot: Didn't see what the problem was with gamespot, worked fine for me but this GT was super pix-elated could barely tell what was happening.

Did anyone else instantly think of Xandro V 2.0 when seeing this new BOTW?

Good build but nothing new just a straight forward melee build I am surprised though that the damage is good with RT still.

What is going on with those drops also? Did that BOTW stack MF or simply have dev's up the drops for video lol.

cheers

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:

What is going on with those drops also? Did that BOTW stack MF or simply have dev's up the drops for video lol.

"
PsOfOs wrote:
My suggestion to GGG is to show future builds of the week in 6 man parties in 74-75 maps. Noone is soloing maps after lvl 87-88. I had many builds in the past that were great for solo play,but sucked in parties. Nice build though.

Yea, noone...Just if you can't solo shit after 87-88, doesn't mean other people can't or won't. I almost never play in party (with almost, I mean 99.9% of the time) and I have had no problems getting over 87-88 solo. Usually I won't get over 90, but that is due to getting bored, not because I can't.
"
Grimmnyr wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
My suggestion to GGG is to show future builds of the week in 6 man parties in 74-75 maps. Noone is soloing maps after lvl 87-88. I had many builds in the past that were great for solo play,but sucked in parties. Nice build though.

Yea, noone...Just if you can't solo shit after 87-88, doesn't mean other people can't or won't. I almost never play in party (with almost, I mean 99.9% of the time) and I have had no problems getting over 87-88 solo. Usually I won't get over 90, but that is due to getting bored, not because I can't.

Jesus,noone wants to understand what i'm saying? I solo stuff and it's a lot easier. Seeing a build of the week soloing a 67 map shows NOTHING about the survivability and damage of the build. That's my point and all i hear is "you don't know,you can't.."
Please understand my point,a lot of people will get "fooled" from these builds they see here.
15k dps is nothing in this game,period.
"
Astarte911 wrote:
Holy shiet.. "HC Viable" with 5k HP and 4k armour..in melee range

Do i play another version of path of exile or since when a 6k EHP is enough?

So much wrong in this build, holy..jesus

On a positive side, its at least creative...

Armour, you're not serious right? It's good that newbies learn that armour is worthless asap. It only works against stuff you will never die to.

"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Grimmnyr wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Jesus,noone wants to understand what i'm saying? I solo stuff and it's a lot easier. Seeing a build of the week soloing a 67 map shows NOTHING about the survivability and damage of the build. That's my point and all i hear is "you don't know,you can't.."
Please understand my point,a lot of people will get "fooled" from these builds they see here.
15k dps is nothing in this game,period.

You're the one not willing to understand. Our point is that people DO (you read it this time, D O ) play solo after lvl 87. Why on earth would you need 15k dps if all you do is play solo?
Yes this build looks squishy, but that was not our point, you keep on hammering on some tooltip (that doesn't say anything on like 80% of the skills in this game).
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 17, 2015, 4:52:09 AM
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Jesus,noone wants to understand what i'm saying?
Don't be hating on other people just because your communication skills are lacking.

I was going to reply to your "nobody plays blah blah" post too but instead read on and saw I wasn't alone in my thinking.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Chris wrote:
"This week's Build of the Week episode is hosted by GameTrailers!
Great success that was. I got "server not found". Finally, after 15 minutes and five page refreshes I got to watch a stuttering, buffering blocky video that lacked detail.

20 minutes of my life wasted. Youtube just works - It's unfair on your forum readers to make them jump through these silly hoops just to get some deal with other sites.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Jan 17, 2015, 5:33:39 AM
Cool build. Gametrailers is good. Hope you can use that host for more videos.
Must have had some rarity on that charachter. Nice amount of loot dropping.

Thanks.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 17, 2015, 8:04:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info