Build of the Week Season 4 Episode 2: Ghudda's Ground Slam Duelist

Watched this in action while i joined him for a map, really impressive design.

but then again, i expect nothing less from ghudda!

*claps* Another cool build man.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
How do I get the site to offer a watchable quality stream; all it does it taunt me by staying at 480p and showing that it's only using a small fraction of my available network bandwidth...
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hi,

What's that website "gametrailers" ? A website supposed to show trailers and it only got that crap videoplayer ?

Streaming mod : very small OR big and very very ugly
Progressive mod (i don't even know what is it) : nothing loading

Can't we have a classic youtube link please ?
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
Hi,

What's that website "gametrailers" ? A website supposed to show trailers and it only got that crap videoplayer ?

Streaming mod : very small OR big and very very ugly
Progressive mod (i don't even know what is it) : nothing loading

Can't we have a classic youtube link please ?
LOL, I don't even see that modes, whatever they are. Just black player window with rolling circle. It's even worse than gamespot - there at least was something that could pass for a video.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
@Chris, it might be cool if you also linked the video where he kills the possessed abaxoth.

That's a really good fight and demonstrates beyond action and counters etc. God knows the end-game community loves that double beyond action :D!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Hi
it would be cool if you show the builds equipment more than just one weapon and also support gems wich it uses for attack or defence.
"
Kovlad wrote:
Hi
it would be cool if you show the builds equipment more than just one weapon and also support gems wich it uses for attack or defence.

There's a link to the build guide in Chris's post. Here it is: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1131313
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Not shown: The time I vaal cycloned a rare strongbox on this character and got two uniques at once.

We were getting crazy drops while we were filming.

Also not shown: Me getting Shadow of the Vaal possessed by a Tormented Charlatan, and subsequently failing miserably at actually fighting it. Eventually I figured out that facetanking its slam might not have been a winning tactic, but the resulting fight wasn't exactly watchable.

Spoiler

The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
Last edited by Saltygames on Jan 15, 2015, 1:08:33 AM
will watch later, but ghudda makes cool chars, thanks in advance :)

The gamespot site is crap, we all know that, but it's also marketing... but please upload to some real video-service in a few days for all people who cannot use or don't want to use gamespot.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
lol at two unique dropping, people will actually think they drop at a decent rate.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info