Build of the Week Season 4 Episode 2: Ghudda's Ground Slam Duelist

This episode is a regular PvE character and next week's will be a PvP build. To submit yours for a chance to be featured in a subsequent episode, just post a build guide in the class forums.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice one:)
Interesting approach in using Prismatic Eclipse with this type of build. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

And Ghudda does it again!
Nice build, too bad about Gamespot... ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Not shown: The time I vaal cycloned a rare strongbox on this character and got two uniques at once.

We were getting crazy drops while we were filming.

Also not shown: Me getting Shadow of the Vaal possessed by a Tormented Charlatan, and subsequently failing miserably at actually fighting it. Eventually I figured out that facetanking its slam might not have been a winning tactic, but the resulting fight wasn't exactly watchable.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
lol
RIP Poor portal gem left behind.
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
view-thread/996126
Melee duelist making it in BotW ? I think GGG want to tell something to some people.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Not shown: The time I vaal cycloned a rare strongbox on this character and got two uniques at once.

We were getting crazy drops while we were filming.

Also not shown: Me getting Shadow of the Vaal possessed by a Tormented Charlatan, and subsequently failing miserably at actually fighting it. Eventually I figured out that facetanking its slam might not have been a winning tactic, but the resulting fight wasn't exactly watchable.

Wow you guys had 2 uniques drop on your own servers?
Colour me surprised /sarcasm
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
It would be amazing to see like an extended cut or "blooper" video for some of these! I bet there are some magic moments that we would love to see like the ones you just mentioned!!!!!!!
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
Last edited by xDank on Jan 14, 2015, 7:52:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info