Announcing the PvP Season One America and Europe Invitationals

Not staying home for it but watching PvP is at least more fun than playing it.

@everyone complaining/whining about pvp skill balance : What ? It's PvP in a loot based ARPG, don't go cry for balance, play games that are made for pvp. Don't expect devs to do tons of effort for maybe 70-80 people who take PvP in ARPG's seriously.
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 14, 2015, 5:27:03 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
Not staying home for it but watching PvP is at least more fun than playing it.

@everyone complaining/whining about pvp skill balance : What ? It's PvP in a loot based ARPG, don't go cry for balance, play games that are made for pvp. Don't expect devs to do tons of effort for maybe 70-80 people who take PvP in ARPG's seriously.

It's more than 70-8
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Watching this farce PVP over stream is going to be awesome!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Whatever happened to actual gameplay news? Only ever seems to be pvp info now a days.
PvP suxx, sry all.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Imp1830 wrote:
Whatever happened to actual gameplay news? Only ever seems to be pvp info now a days.

What happend?
Karmacoins
+
Razor gear

changed the priorities.
I watched the last one greendude and willywonka hosted which I thought was highly entertaining. I can only see this getting better as people involved get more and more experience so I look forward to watching this.
PvP in PoE? hahahaahahahahahahahahahaaahhahahahhahahahahahaha
"
Imp1830 wrote:

It's just these days with the finals (and "relatively" new pvp changes).
For the normal game... what news do you hope to get? Often work ist just... work. Like everyday.
guy#1 "...and today, I pushed those buttons again..."
guy#2 "yeah and I improved this tileset just a little bit further..."
guy#2 "found a conflict between this new skill and spelltotem... further testing required"

Well, don't bother us with those "news". I for one don't need comments every day. (although I do enjoy reading them)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
How about annoucing something for the solo players, like interesting loot. Cause it is so poor I don't want to play the game again. Just saying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info