'Private Maintenance' Guild Stash button for Guild Leaders only (3 uses; 30 minutes per use)

The current Guild Stash problem explained:

As we all know with the Guild Stash, organizing tabs and items gets quite tedious for Guild Leaders, especially when we have anywhere from 20 to 60 Guild Stash tabs to maintain.

For example, I have 60 Guild Stash tabs to maintain, and today I wanted to add an extra Guild Stash tab for Unique items only. However, the only way for me to pair my new Unique tab with the other Unique tabs is to REDO every other Guild Stash tab just so my tabs look nice and organized so it is easier for Guild Members to find what they may need.

This needs to be fixed because it is discouraging many Guild Leaders (myself included as a supporter of Path of Exile) from buying more Guild Stash tabs.

How the 'Private Maintenance' button works in the Guild Stash (for Guild Leaders only)

At the very top of the Guild Stash window would be a button only for Guild Leaders titled 'Private Maintenance' as shown in the image below.

Private Maintenance Mode makes it so the Guild Leader's Guild Stash acts like the Shared Stash so it is easier to organize tabs and items.

NOTE: Only when Guild Leaders hover over the 'Private Maintenance' button with their cursor in the Guild Stash window, they will see the descriptive text that says, "For Guild Stash Organizing."

After Guild Leaders press the 'Private Maintenance' button, they will see a timer followed by a new button titled 'Finished Organizing' for when they are done organizing the Guild Stash as shown in the image below.

NOTE: The reason for the 'Uses Remaining' and the 30-Minute Timer (per use) is to counteract abuse of the 'Private Maintenance' button where spiteful Guild Leaders may lock Members completely out of the Guild Stash for absurdly long periods of time.

After 24 hours, 3 more uses of the 'Private Maintenance' button will be available. This is plenty of time for Guild Leaders to get their Guild Stash in order when they need to organize it.

After Guild Leaders press the 'Finished Organizing' button, they will see the following in the image below, except with 2 Uses Remaining instead of 3 Uses Remaining.

Thank you for viewing. Please support!
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jan 13, 2015, 9:04:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Would definitely make a leader's life better:P
+1.
Here's to OCD +5
+1

This is why I really like this idea:

I assume that the current problem behind the inability of us Guild Leaders to grab and move tabs through the Guild Stash is that is a share stash, and the Path of Exile engine doesn't allow other players to see the tabs being dynamically moved through. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyhow, I hope with this feature that issue get solved.
You're a genius +1 +++++++++
What a completely fucked up rainbow this is. This is why we need this!!!!

It looks much better, now, since a couple Officers and myself manually organized it. I, personally, worked on it for probably 10 hours or more, just moving shit around. It was a pain in the ass, though, when it could have been as simple as what this post suggests.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jan 15, 2015, 11:18:48 PM
"
FusionReactor wrote:
What a completely fucked up rainbow this is. This is why we need this!!!!

It looks much better, now, since a couple Officers and myself manually organized it. I, personally, worked on it for probably 10 hours or more, just moving shit around. It was a pain in the ass, though, when it could have been as simple as what this post suggests.

I'm glad to know that you already rearranged that, although it consumed you so much time.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 16, 2015, 9:52:46 AM
I agree in that, re-arranging items in guild stashes is very slow and tedious. And it is very likely the shared nature that requires this, so taking it temporarily to private seems like a very smart idea.
Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info