Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

ok so, i dont cba filling in form for every guild with God complex but here we go..

i play alot, i've played for a long time, i ONLY play temp leagues, so no leagues with the majority of the players doing standard.. what else.. i want to join a big social and kind guild..
Hi, I'm looking for a guild with nice people. I'm 22, from Romania, I play 4h a day. Currently I'm doing yellow Elder.
Looking for a casual guild (Europe)
Hi guys. we have a small guild with some American and some European players if any one would like to join us. my IGN is madisan. we are mostly temp leagues.
Hey guys, NA Softcore player here. I’m looking for a small to medium sized guild preferably NA players. This is my second league but have picked up a lot of knowledge of game quick. I have cleared all content in the game if that makes any difference. Usually play 11pm-3am CST weekdays after work and all times throughout the weekends. Message me!
Last edited by itsSpooF on Apr 23, 2018, 7:34:52 PM
"
itsSpooF wrote:
Hey guys, NA Softcore player here. I’m looking for a small to medium sized guild preferably NA players. This is my second league but have picked up a lot of knowledge of game quick. I have cleared all content in the game if that makes any difference. Usually play 11pm-3am CST weekdays after work and all times throughout the weekends. Message me!

Dungeon Addicts is still recruiting, come check us out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/861877
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
Hi,
I am a returning standard player looking to join a guild, since it is lonely to play alone. I have a couple of 8x chars only, and i'm looking to learn as well as help others. I'm from NA region, mostly play in the weekends and couple hours afternoon weekdays since I have work. Thanks!!!
I'm from the Netherlands, like to play during the day/evening.

My goals are to progress further in the game. Currently at t5 maps without too much problems and building a big enough pool to push into mid/high level maps.

I used to play PoE 1,5 years ago, but life called and i had to quit for some time. At the moment i'm doing Bestiary, but i also have characters in Standard.

I like SC over HC.

I'm looking for a social and casual guild.

Hi im from Germany,

i try to play every Day after 3pm (CEST), i just started at the end of abyss League so i dont now everything

I want to progress in the Game but playing solo is sometimes a bit boring.
I have 3 Chars currently, a Über-Lab farmer, a flciekr stricke thats kind of crap ...
and a windripper but in progress

i prefer playing the leagues (normal not HC)

I'm looking for a casual guild with a good Atmosphere

Thanks in advance :)
Hi, I'm looking for a guild with an active discord, so I can chat with people while playing.

Just started mapping before the flashback started and am run on that for now. Mostly play the temp leagues. Work mornings so I mostly play in the afternoon and I'm in NA.

Thanks for any invites. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info