Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Hi,

Looking for a nice guild that will help get me back into this game.

I 1st started PoE on the 21st June 2012! When I purchased the early acces pack. Played it a bit and after that I havent played it for 5 years.

Looks like a lot has changed! Back then only 1 act was available. Hope to find a nice group of people to play this game with and have fun again. Past years I have mainly been playing Grim Dawn in this genre.

Kind regards.
Hello, Im brand new to the game and was wondering if there were any groups or guilds willing to show me some ropes? Im in the middle of act 2 right now. Loving the gem and passive skill tree. Focusing on an AOE bow build really.
Living in your moms basement? Quit school at 15, or got layed off.Can you survive solely on hotpockets and monster drinks? Ruined Noobs is looking for you. Bring your inner nerd, but please keep your drama on secondlife. Message in game Teininhalkoja or SummonSexSlaves.

Just kidding! Welcome to trashtalk, having fun and explore the game!
Hello everyone.
I am 23 years old gamer from Bosnia and Herzegovina, mainly playing League of Legends and just started playing Path of Exile (last night).
I was never into these kind of games (was MOBA slave, DotA, LoL etc) until Marvel Heroes came out. That's when I realised I kinda like ARPGs because it reminds me of MOBA games. Grinded alot there, but I quit because game kinda felt apart after console releases. Anyways, I saw people are talking about PoE in a positive way and I decided to give it a try. I am currently level 25 Marauder trying to understand the game as much as I can. I can say I am going to be pretty active playing this game, so that's mainly the reason why I am looking for newbies friendly guild so I can ask for advices and stuff like that. I am not kind of person to ask for items and stuff like that, only want to ask specific questions if I get in trouble to understand something, and ofc, I want to progress as far as I can so we can group and do some stuff togethere later on. So if any of the english-only (language wise since I don't talk any other language other than mine and english) guilds are recruiting newbie players, please let me know. I would be so grateful.
My in-game name is Keraail. I am playing on London EU realm (idk if it's just a gateway for ping or actual realm). Thank you very much. :)
Bacon and beer lover looking for a guild! im active and on everyday for some time. im looking for an active,social NA guild. im 45,live in cali,usa (pst)currently in harbinger league.
Last edited by DirtyManPon on Oct 27, 2017, 2:12:33 PM
asd, nvm
Last edited by dfunch on Nov 22, 2017, 5:56:55 PM
guilds are cool, yo

stay in school
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Looking for active, dedicated guildies from North American servers (mostly for lag based reasons) I'm from western US and generally play on Texas or Cali personally. Came back from a 4 month break and loved HB and the changes and should be active in the new league; but my guild seems to have died out while I was gone.

If you're interested you can find me or someone else with a 420FT tag

Funloving carefree attitudes desired, that being said I'm really not looking for more people who play one day a month and burn out

low budget bridge trolls and boring people who log in just to have a problem with everyone else's manner of playing the game need not apply

I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Looking for a HC guild with good online on leagues
Living in your moms basement? Quit school at 15, or got layed off. Can you survive solely on hotpockets and monster drinks? PD is looking for you. Bring your inner nerd, but please keep your drama on secondlife. Message in game luikee or EliasMakeWitchNow.

Just kidding! Welcome to trashtalk, having fun and explore the game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info