Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

I am playing a Raider so far, but it's kinda boring to play all for yourself. Searching a guild with nice people to maybe doing some endgame stuff together. I am very active in the game. Playing SC Harbinger on EU. Ingame name is _Mensarb_
I recently started POE and I am loving it! I'm an old school gamer looking for a fun active guild on Standard.
IGN: Alenorla and Aaido

I'm working on a tornado shot and a necro build, having a lot of fun so far.

Thanks! ^^
Hi all. 30 year old looking for a mature and relaxed guild to play with. Just starting onto maps now. IGN Oddrock. Send me a message if you are recruiting.
xx
Looking for EU Guild HC
In Game Name:ZodiaNee
Just got to maps, avid gamer, srs build. Just looking for some peeps to hang with and prgress when i can. In game name Turbolagmd.
Last edited by Turbolagmd on Aug 22, 2017, 9:56:07 PM
Morjesta!

Suomalaisia mappien hakkaajia olisi kiltaan hakusessa, rennolla hengellä tottakai!

Myös kaikessa muussa sisällössä toki autellaan ja ei tarvitse mikään älytön PRO olla.

Porukka pelailee aktiivisesti ja varsinkin syksyn tullessa on varmasti jotain luvassa harvasen ilta.

Mieluiten vähän varttuneempaa väkeä tai edes henkiseltä iältä kokeneempaa kalustuoa on toiveena.

Laitahan viestiä tätä kautta tai pelistä löytää charalla: JuJa_Goes_O_o

Edit: Killan stashi vapaasti käytettävissä jos tykkää ukkoja tehdä niin levelauskamat löytyy

Team Established = Suomen vanhin ja letkein peliyhteisö & eSports organisaatio
ign: etb_JuJa
Last edited by JuJa on Aug 23, 2017, 6:43:37 PM
New player here looking for a guild to join that can help me out to learn the game more. I've been in and out PoE for years but started getting more into this year. I only have a level 36 character on Standard League so I'm not that far into PoE really.

I'm on California (US) in game name is Archvictus.
Hey somewhat new player here looking for a guild.

I've been playing the ARPGs since the days of the original Diablo. I've played Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Titan Quest, Torchlight, and now POE. I'm not a super hardcore MLG, but I'm decent enough to be somewhat competitive.

Hoping to find some people to play the game with soon! :)
joueur francais cherche une guilde sympathique et active

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info