Wireless to Wired In

Hi guys,

sorry if I'm beating a dead horse. I really love this game and want to play so bad... having come back for bloodlines I'm having a great time until I desync and die. I used to laugh at people who blamed their deaths to desync (I was living somewhere else and hardwired in).

Does plugging in with an ethernet cord make a considerable difference? I find there's certain times of the day where the desync happens and it just [Removed by Support] really hard.

I guess I don't have anything to lose but can people confirm it makes a considerable difference or? I have 20/2 internet I think... I just tested on wireless; maybe it'd be higher plugged in.. doesn't matter? Or is it just the POE servers have been shit the past month. I've /oos'd into 2 deaths with high lvl chars and it's so frustrating.

/rant.
^
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jan 12, 2015, 3:48:51 PM
A wired connection might help you but it depends on why you died to desync, if it was just additional latency and packet loss usually associated with wireless connection then yeah, a wired connection should help, but if it's down to play style or some builds then probably not
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info