[Torment] Normal & Uber Atziri Service (cleanup also)

Stream: Twitch.tv/Shodokan

gear

Ring is the same, just 18% ES.

Left to get:
21/20 Herald of Thunder
21 Discipline
Level 4 enhance
Craft my own shield
Boots 300+ es with cold res, open suffix
Get or craft 400+ ES helm with 300+ acc and open suffix.

Normal Atziri Service

Rules
- You provide normal fragments, the map will be run in my hideout to avoid any lag.
- All the loot is yours; including maps, uniques(under 15 ex in value), rares and atziri's guaranteed unique drop.
- If a Mortal fragment drops it is mine. If Hope drops you get 1 ex.
- Otherwise no fee required
- Once Atziri is dead you are free to roam the map and collect your items. If an item of value drops i will pick it up and drop it in atziri's room.

Runs will not kill all trash. So I can get more people in.

15+ EX value uniques
If an item above 15 ex in value drops I will sell it and the profit will be split. You have the option to pay me 40% of the value if you wish to keep it completely for yourself (EX shavs drops and is currently selling for 40 ex, you pay me 16 ex and its yours to do with as you wish). If you wish for the latter option then you have 5 days to get the currency required for said 40% after that time the item will be sold.

Runs are estimated to take 5 mins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uber Atziri Service

Preface: If I am unsuccessful you will get a refund on your set pending it is ran from my hideout in the USA gateway.

Option 1
Maps and all items before atziri are mine. No fee.

Option 2
20 chaos fee. Maps are yours. Same rule for uniques as normal atziri.

Regardless of option chosen
Mask drop/Garb/Axe: No added fee
Acuity drop: 10 ex fee.

Uber cleanup service
If you attempt uber atziri on your own and have at least THREE portals remaining I will do it for you.
-You will not be refunded if I am unsuccessful pending your gateway is not USA. If I lag in your gateway you are SOL if I die. You will not be refunded if you are not through the vaals. If the cycloner is the last alive then you are likely SOL because even with 4 bleed flasks that refill on crit he can still kill.
-Only uber option 2 is available for this service. So the fee is a flat 20c plus an added fee if gloves drops. Maps will be mine for the trash I clear if I am doing cleanup.

Runs are estimated to take 10-20 mins. Depending on how many times i forget to swap lightning strike out of my chest.
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Last edited by Shodokan123 on Jan 22, 2015, 5:16:24 AM
Asked Shodokan to run uber for me.
Run was fast and go the Mask drop.

thanks for the service, i would use it again!
Last edited by DifferenceEngine on Jan 13, 2015, 9:20:53 AM
Was quick and easy 10/10.

GL to all who try later.
thanks for the 2 run too lazy to do them myself got 2 garb was fast and gonna do more later on :)

Last edited by Krillia on Jan 13, 2015, 11:34:22 PM

10/10 Thanks Shodokan! :)
awesome dude, saved my shitty attempt

Good service, would definitely recommend to others.
I'm not asking for service but just wanted to say I was watching his stream for about total 10h+ now and he's very good guy, helped me with my mjol build and I saw him run alot of sets for other people during my watching time.

recommended!
good trustworthy runner and fast
Since he hasn't posted here I'm going to post on behalf of LPSJohnny.

I ran around 8 sets for him over the past 3 days.

1 axe
4 mask
3 garb
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info