Hideout of the Week Season 2 Episode 1: The Torture Chamber

Nice work on the Hideout.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Cool stuff. Still hoping we get templates someday. Im not into decorating but would appreciate a base better than an empty lot.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Chris wrote:
"
SVD wrote:
explode boxes?

Will be fixed in an hour or so.

any update about the ridiculous loading in FFA pvp arenas. sometimes you load every 10 seconds dead or alive.
Seriously ruins the fun.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Are we ever going to be able to save our hideouts? I want to make more hideouts than the one I have but I also would like to use my current one again someday without spending all that time remaking it.
I hope there's some new Hideout Tilesets in the works, I dont really like any of the current ones. >_>
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
I hope there's some new Hideout Tilesets in the works, I dont really like any of the current ones. >_>

well u see u can change it to your will. use it to ur advantage :D
"
BossAlert wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

well u see u can change it to your will. use it to ur advantage :D

If I could change the overall lighting, colour cast and setting...show me how to do that and I wont complain. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
While I prefer to play the actual game instead of The Sims: Wraeclast Woes DLC, some of these featured hideouts do look nice.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Very well made hideout. I get the feeling many players would be able to design interesting maps given the right tools and opportunity.

I second the suggestion to add an option to change global light levels. Oftentimes it's the light that sets the mood of a place.
Last edited by Numitasse on Jan 12, 2015, 3:52:51 AM
That's swell.
Now, I'm going to start applying gentle pressure here, as I find myself struggling with the supressed hype...

Start leaking Act IV bits _now_! For the love of baby rhoas.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info