Arc Atziri help

So I would like to start out by saying I am pretty new to POE. I love the game so far, but have only been playing 2-3 weeks. I feel I have the majority of the basics down (I hope :P) but I know there still is a whole lot left to learn.

I started out with a freezing pulse witch and yesterday switched everything over to arc which I feel fits my play style much better. Currently I am running low level 70 maps (70-72) with no issues at all. Everything dies pretty much instantly. Have not really tried any higher maps since I have been unable to get any to drop no matter what I do :)

Anyway I recently wanted to start exploring atziri. I looked up a bunch of info and have seen a bunch of videos. One in which a guy with pure arc shreds the vaals, the trio, and atziri incredibly fast.

So I tried doing two runs... and got my face stomped in. I tried to kill both vaals together but one always ends up dying first, and then the enraged laser beams 2 shot me all while im stunned/cant move.

I would very much like to be able to do atziri runs with my arc witch and am unsure on how to go from here.

Why is it im having issues? Is it my passive tree that I spec'd wrong? Is it my gem levels with no quality? Is it my gear?

Any tips/help/info would be very much appreciated.

My current char:

Offensive:

Deffensive:

Passive Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwVCBx4HYwelDkgPxBBYEZYTnhZvFr8W8xo4GmwfAiSqJjwmlScvKPopTyo4LJwtHy-dNZI2xTbpO3xBh0GWRZ1G10lRSbJMs1NSVUtVxlcpXfJfKmHiZJ1qQ2sXcFJw1XGFdhF-M35Zf8aCEIIegpuCx4PbidOMNo9Gj_qQVZUglS6a4J2uoqOkkacIqW6us7FCtfK3PriTuMq86sAawFTB88u90PXVptgk2L3a3dsL37DjauQi6-Tr7uv17Djw1fId8xH56P4K

Gear

Thanks guys!

Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jan 11, 2015, 6:49:55 PM
Anybody? :(
I'm not familiar with arc and thus not a very good resource with this one, but one thing that comes to my mind is that you should re-check the videos and see if the author posted a link to his build in comments. Other than that you could also browse the class forums for witch, templar, scion and shadow for similar arc builds as yours and see if that gets you anywhere.
Kite like your life depends on it (it does). If you get hit, you may die.

I've seen arcers use storm call, which I guess is nice as it's a single target and more controllable.
Thanks for both your replies. I did check the youtube info and of course no link to build/guide/gear/tree anything.

I guess ill just have to stick with it and see how it goes.
Only 2-3 weeks and you already have a 6L ^^
How is it possible ?
I have friends and stuff that helped me out and stuff. Fused the cloak myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info