Mathil's Crit Elemental Buzzsaw...Why my Spect Throw DPS is only at 6k.....?

Hello, been working on Mathill's Shadow Critical Elemental Buzzsaw, so far i have almost the same gear but for some reason my Spectral Throw DPS is only at 6k while my molten strike is over 25k DPS.

It is supposed to be my Spect Throw the one with the highest DPS attack. What am I doing wrong if theres is some.

Here my gear:

Here are another 2 daggers i have:

This is my Passive tree so far:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADkgPqxGWFKkWvxcvFz4ZihqPJpUqCyo4Kk0s4S2DNZI8LT8nRXxG10cGSshLV1BCUUxTNVVLVdZWLVcpWfNd8mBzYeJjQ2TnZp5uqm-ecFJwVnDVcYVyqXSueA19W311feN_xoCkgwmJ04w2kBuXBpeXmhObtaIuqW6sR6xmrKq0OLTUtUi18rc-uT6748AawHbA48M6xKLE9sauykrTfth22L3b1N7l5Rnxs_Lh8-r22vrS-wn79f4K_ro=

MY LIFE IS AT 2.3K
EVASION IS AT 711
-------------------------------------
If anybody can help me and give some advise why my Spect Throw DPS is so low would be great. Kind of new this game and still in the learning process.

Thx a lot
Needs maor Base Crit on daggers.

+APS as well.

+Gem Levels

+Crit chance on rings

+Crit chance on amulet

+Elemental damage on amulet
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 11, 2015, 6:52:57 PM
Hey man. Gem levels are huge.

A weapon with 8+ Crit chance, and 2 attacks per second are huge.

Also, there is a bit of inconsistency in your tree that can be ironed out.

Check this tree out for more defense:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjf66fXXTfpcGxKK74xa_D6tTNZu1GYotgxqP9tr7CTpCS3jdqDBx1CMFtejWIurWin8rMHxRR42__94k_edUTZIj9o19YeImlYw2VUsfQQMetUgGI3BSKgvz6l3ycNWJ0_LhY0MOSEcGpzT2_CzhrGa5Pth2b57KSsM6dweHE5ykwONLV_GzgwkqOKlutfJuqkrIPycqTX1brEdRTK9sTP88Lcautz7-Cti9NZKiAPAfaPLhc4KbGjiQVScv7DjtIHflV-IyiX3jBLOApFXWZOcXL_rSZp7AGg==

This tree for more offense:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIA7YMILpuNAF4ZjtN-_rp9dcSiu-Maj_ba-wkZii2DlwYB0a_rdweHE5ykb57KSsM6m7WDCSpNfVusR1FMSsg_J9i9NZK18m6q8kX-CjrhpldN4_6PPC3Grrc-8B9o8q9sTP-iAASzgpvtIOFzd-VX4jKJJy_sOJBVGjixQvMRcYXAGkbXVymApFXWZOcXL_rSZp7jahZvVUth4iaVFr8Pq1M1jDYfQQMeBiO1SHBSKgvz6nDVidMOSF3y2HZHBvLhY0N94yzhrGa5PpAbEZaaE3BW29SnNPb8Kjipbg==

Starting as a shadow hurt you. You grabbed all of those ele nodes instead of being ev/life nodes in ranger. You forgot about sniper. Weapon ele in templar tree. Your one ring is quite good, the other decent, but the necklace, you may as well not wear one. Look around on POE.XYZ, i am sure you could find one with a middle weapon ele roll and some flat lightning for a few chaos.

I think those are most of the changes dude. I will be trying out this build over the next week. Good luck.
Hey man, so i hit 70. Projectile nodes seem to add more value versus elemental nodes.

I found i didn't use Vaal Pact, saving two points(but i kept the life leech gem in there)

6 Link chest with Blood magic, Life Leech, Spectral Throw, LMP, Weapon Ele, Crit Damage.

I found that putting Whirling Blades and Spectral Throw on BM was so much easier than trying to get clarity up to a point where it actually is sustainable.

Because of that, you don't need the aura reservation in the top left of the tree, and can go Inner Force instead(while also not doing Vaal pact).

You get to keep your regen, even at like 60 life regen it's a free Spectral throw.

I am heading to Celestial Punishment, then the Disemboweling Cluster. I DO have relatively low crit at 49 % but i should get another 10 percent or so around level 77.

Basically, i think i just need a bit more crit, and some gem levels on spectral throw and my dps will continue to rise. I hope you read this and found it helpful.
Really thx it helped me a lot, like a month ago I give up my ele build to start a Vaal Pact Dual Claw. Reading our comments helped me to comemy elemenetal buzz which I really love back to live.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info