REGISTER NOW! nag screens

Can you tone them down a bit, please?

Being reminded every five minutes is a little obnoxious. I already know about it, and I would have already joined if I were indeed interested.

Furthermore, they block my gameplay screen. I'm trying to play your game! Let me play your game!
Wash your hands, Exile!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can turn them off in the options menu, and I recommend you do since they are annoying as hell.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Awesome, thanks for the advice!

(My request to GGG still stands, since the ideal would be to receive these notifcations without being browbeaten by them.)
Wash your hands, Exile!
Most annoying: 'Join' invitations while the actual char already IS (waiting) in the announced event.

Add: I dont really want to disable the notifications, its (sometimes) a nice reminder: but only ONCE around a half hour before the start, and NOT on every area switch for 30 minutes per event :-/
and it would be nice to be able to choose which events should be announced and which not (as examples: no pvp events, no US events etc)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 12, 2015, 4:06:43 AM
I've turned them off completely, since they interfere with gameplay. It was the only reasonable solution. :/
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info