CONSTANT Disconnects. Forced Back to Login Screen.

I have recently began playing PoE and I love it but this issue (As stated in the title) is beginning to make this game unplayable! I will be in the middle of a dungeon, looking for a way point or heading to the boss or whatever I may be working towards and suddenly the screen freezes for anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds and will kick me back to the login screen.

I thought that maybe it was due to server load, since I have this issue with Smite every now and then but its not too often. However, my friend has recently began playing with me and he NEVER gets kicked back to login.

He suggested that maybe I should try switching my DNS, which we did and it still kicks me.

I was originally running the game in through Steam and thought, maybe it was just a batch of corrupted files in the Steam version or maybe the Steam gateway was causing the issue. So first I uninstalled the Steam version and reinstalled, having read that sometimes that can fix the issue but now, it still persisted.

After that I decided to download the official launcher from the website, thinking maybe the issue was just with Steam but it still does it.

I have checked my firewall for an exception for the game and its there. I have checked my anti-virus for blocked files that may cause game crash but found nothing but some updates from HiRez for Smite.

I hardly ever have ANY issues with my internet when playing any other games, so I know its not my internet connect. I have Fiber Wire, so I usually have an excellent connection, except for when they're running maintenance on the servers.

I'll include a spoiler containing my system components from Speccy before anyone asks for them.

I want this issue resolved immediately.

Thank you for your time.

System Specs:
http://picpaste.com/Specs-eZJsvvek.png
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2016, 6:20:44 PM
Post a WinMTR and they might help you, this doesn't give them any information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info