<Killer Creationz>

Bump
I would love to join :)

Discord link is not working btw :)
Baby Bump
Bump it
I would like to join your Guild... I don´t want to play alone ;)

I´ve got....

Ranger 63lvl
Marauder 70lvl
Witch 60lvl
and others...

I´m still quite newbie...

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hey i'd love to join and really just have fun people to hang out with while playing. A little bit about my PoE history. I first picked the game up around late 2013 when kripp was streaming poe and telling everyone to start on hc, which resulted in me never getting out of act 1 and leaving. The following years i always played a little bit during the launch of a new league but never achieved anything or got into it for too long. With the launch of Perandus something changed, it was the first time i played longer then just launch week of a new Expansion. I got my personal highest level Hardcore Character with 87 and my highest all time character to 90 in psc. With prophecy's i'm looking forward to not just grinding level's by myself but having fun with other people while doing so. I will probably nl during the first couple weeks of prophecy's with the goal to get my first hc char to 90 and beyond. Unfortunately i will miss the launch weekend because of real life events happening at exactly the same time :(. So, i would be happy to join the community and see if it works out.

Almost forgot my ign -> Reaverchan
Last edited by d3athspelL on May 30, 2016, 3:49:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info