Fake shop threads?

I see people posting sell threads with items like Romiras going (for example) going for 3 chaos or what ever. I message the seller and leave a post on the thread but never get a reply. Similar thing happens on poe xyz. Why post? Is it a trick i am not aware of?
"
Zac89 wrote:
I see people posting sell threads with items like Romiras going (for example) going for 3 chaos or what ever. I message the seller and leave a post on the thread but never get a reply. Similar thing happens on poe xyz. Why post? Is it a trick i am not aware of?

Every Player is entitled to set every item they want for every Price they want.
Edit: Every Player is also entitled to not answer you in their whole lifetime.

(sorry for auto-correct)

Cheers
Last edited by PrototypX on Jan 7, 2015, 7:54:52 AM
Maybe they're just doing their part to make trade in this game as inconsistent and frustrating as possible?
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
ye obviously i realize that and i know nothing has a fix price in this game. Every case though i have seen it has been the same. People posting powerful items for dirt cheap but never selling. Even after i look up on these sales from time to time and its the same. You would think someone would buy something powerful that was cheap lol
"
gilrad wrote:
Maybe they're just doing their part to make trade in this game as inconsistent and frustrating as possible?

this made me chuckle hehe
"
Zac89 wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:

this made me chuckle hehe

Wouldn't they frustrating themselves with selling nothing?

Cheers
is it december again? I swear we had this thread last month.
"
is it december again? I swear we had this thread last month.

Yes, somewhere..
I wouldn't know sorry lol i just wanted an answer to my question if anybody knew.
I wouldn't know sorry lol i just wanted an answer to my question if anybody knew.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info