My characters are not showing

So i want to sell my first item on the forums and i cant post the image because it says i have no characters please help
Are you logged in with the account associated with your characters? You will need to check the log-in details you use for the client, and if you have a Steam Path of Exile account you will need to log in using the 'Sign in through STEAM' button on the right of the log-in page.

If you still have trouble here, e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
hi,

I have the same problem, i linked my accounts but i still don't have achievements or characters on my PoE profile in this page...

Can you help?

Cheers,

spkon
Same issue, got my characters restored after I linked the Steam account but they are not showing here on the main page, and neither are the achievements.

me too
Hello,

If your characters, achievements, and so on aren't showing here on the website, that means you are logging into a different account. If you play Path of Exile through Steam, then you need to use the green button saying "Sign In Through STEAM" on the website's log in page.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I created an acc on PoE.com and linked it with my steam acc and it doesnt show anything either. When i click "sgin in Through STEAM" it takes me to that account
"
Ecomer1337 wrote:
I created an acc on PoE.com and linked it with my steam acc and it doesnt show anything either. When i click "sgin in Through STEAM" it takes me to that account

Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be able to help you with this :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info