Torment/Bloodlines Challenges

"
The Bloodline challenge are pretty easy and quick to complete. The worst to me is id all uniques. Think I got 14 so far and I play way too much as it is. I can't really see how players find/trade/buy them so quickly.

Im still trying to finish 2 master missions, one for haku and one for tora. THink I have 4 torments left even tho i have 2 lvl 85 characters in Torment. 2 of the Torments I have never seen, the other two got away.

Still plan on getting most of this done by doing it completely solo.

I have 3 tormented spirits left with one lvl 86 char and one lvl 81 char. Some of those seem to be super rare. The missions are complete. The only challenge i'm done with so far. Only missing an echoing shrine but those are also super rare.

Not gonna do the unique items or bloodlines.
what i cant really understand is why you didnt include a prize, like in rampage/ambush, to those persons that completed at least 5/o challengue.

Must of us wont be able to complete the 8 challengues and we know it, but if you give a prize to those who complete 5/8 a lot of people will try harder

I alwats tell my friends; hey lets full clear the map for the challengue, or lets do this or that for the challengue; and they say "nah, im not interested in challengues, i wont complete them all cause i wont have time, or i wont play HC league, or i wont find all those uniques"

So give people a reason to at least try yo get 5!
From Orlando, FL, U.S.
Last edited by HernanCCS on Jan 8, 2015, 10:52:49 AM
Need maloneys and agnerod then off to bloodlines to 8/8
"
Zergass wrote:
"
Giniyo wrote:
"
The UNID'd shit is pretty hard mainly Windripper.

you'd be surprised how winripper wasnt the worst for some people so far lol

I can confirm this.

Can confirm. Windripper easiest avalability by far.
shush :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Kiffenn wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
supreme truth => 13ex

The hell did you smoke?

He got scammed by Zaunn & SirLoin. They said c/o was 11 or 12ex when my offer of 2ex at the time was c/o. They admitted it after the trade.

Just a heads up to anyone else looking for STruth still that you may end up dealing with artificially inflated prices.

Spoiler
http://poe.trade/search/irigonobetekok Zaunn holding onto a Bloodlines unid Supreme Truth with 12 ex b/o (likely) listed for the purposes of having other guildmates / friends reference it to say "Well, that's what it's going for, so...."

proof of scam
The lie before the trade, saying c/o was 12 ex
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/720967screenshot0202.png

Admitting c/o was 2ex after the trade
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/793984screenshot0199.png

Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jan 9, 2015, 6:06:14 AM
More like the seller of supreme truth was a good businessman. Not a scam.
"
kompaniet wrote:

Well, the "scam" part comes in the dishonesty. It'd be one thing to value it at 12 and know that's what you can get for it, but to deliberately falsify the c/o is just underhanded.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
The hardest part was the Agnerod East.

and then finally..

btw i paid up to 3 Exalted orbs for an unid imperial staff if anyone is curious.
ign:Lars
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1288489/ (Standard)
"
Alea wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Well, the "scam" part comes in the dishonesty. It'd be one thing to value it at 12 and know that's what you can get for it, but to deliberately falsify the c/o is just underhanded.

the sad "truth" is those items can easily get such values when 2 or 3 guys with 7 challenges are on it, this is why i bough at high price even if i knew the morons were lying about the c/o.

btw as other example i bought the valakio 8ex B/O in BL didnt even tried to negociate: the trick was to buy it asap before even another potential buyer contact the source.

I know what you mean. I would have done the same had i been in your situation. Have to be quick about it.

"
faffer wrote:
The hardest part was the Agnerod East.

and then finally..

btw i paid up to 3 Exalted orbs for an unid imperial staff if anyone is curious.

Edit: Ahh i get it now. That is some bad luck. But grats on finally getting the right one :D
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 10, 2015, 12:27:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info